Leopard gecko

Hi guys,
this is a Leopard Gecko I made.
Modelled, sculpted, baked and rendered in Blender 2.68. I used SSS Cycles shader. I think that I will wait until SSS will be available for GPU rendering, before tring to create a more colplete scene with this model.
Hope you like it. :eyebrowlift2:

Attachments

Oh, wow, wonder why this doesn’t have any comments yet, it’s very realistic, very detailed. You could probably fool somebody with that, nice work!

Great work! The modeling especially looks 100% accurate.

that’s awesome, 5 stars from me.

Amazing work!! I really like how the final image came out, very realistic.

Very nice work.
LOL at teh Geico ad on this page though…

Hi guys, thank you all for your reply.
I’m glad that you appreciate…

That’s a great render. Can’t wait to see what you will do with it next.

really really good work! I cannot find a flaw! Well done!

Congrats on the feature!

Man This is real. :slight_smile: Congrats.

Really Excellent work… Perfect Modelling. Love the way you did texturing… Only the nose part especially the pink area looks fake…(Its from my Point Of View)… 5 stars from Me…

Perfect photo realistic. The only thing is that I think you should have sharper glossy reflection on the eyes… I`m not sure though how it should be in real world…

Edit: Yea, sharper reflections. I did some google research
reference1ref2
ref3

Thanks for posting wires - your loops look immaculate.

Woa! :eek:

Amazing work… 5 from me too. :slight_smile:

Perfect!
In the 2nd and 3rd screenshot, How did you get the lowpoly wireframe to appear while having higher multi-res?

fantastic!

Great work! Modeling and texturing are very nice. SSS is not perfect however, maybe the scale value is toot low, the skin should absorb much more light.

The only crit I have is that my eye is drawn to the nostril. I’ve been looking at the photographs for these guys and it appears that the nostril color can vary from dark brown/black to a muted pink. Good job overall.

Thank you for this advice, you are absolutely right about it…