Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Its being a wile but i needed to finish this, its not perfect but at least give it a proper close to this project, this is a model that i did for a challenge
    More or lees one week, there were three months to finish it but i draw the first idea and the i got some things to do so i was able to work on it only the last week, this is not the one i submitted this has a few more hours on the presentation and a few minor changes on the topology, but for a week of work all done in blender even the textures(the presentation was done in krita) i am very happy with the results.

Hi Res

Low res

Build

Composite
    Last edited by lich; 12-Jan-15 at 05:22.
    Nahuel Belich |YouTube|Twitter| SketchBook - BlenderBelich |YouTube|Blog|Facebook|G+|

Nahuel Belich |YouTube|Twitter| SketchBook - BlenderBelich |YouTube|Blog|Facebook|G+|

Awesome work !

Getting closer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PrtScr capture.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	370155

Just stumbled on to this Sketchbook. I got to say that your art pieces are fantastic. I love it.
    Keep up the good work!

Thanks much apreciated.
    For the moment the helmet model its ready, lets see waths next, uvs? multires sculpt details? cofee will tell

Name:	ALPHONSE_2013SCENEALPHONSE_2013_v090.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	370198

More pipcs and info at the main post: http://blenderartists.org/forum/show...2951-FanArt-Al

Name:	410.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	284.1 KB 
ID:	383162

Name:	.BEAUTY_SHOTS_v006_A.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	311.2 KB 
ID:	383161

Exercise spped sculpt, around 8m poligons, time lapse soon.

Name:	007-10julio_V003.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	564.2 KB 
ID:	388735

Name:	Blender Latino - Google Chrome.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	220.4 KB 
ID:	388738

DEMO REEL 2015

A few more quick works

Name:	imrpovisando.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	503.4 KB 
ID:	395401

Name:	capocha open.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	194.9 KB 
ID:	395402

Name:	capocha PP.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	216.3 KB 
ID:	395403

He looks like he's holding his breath.
    Latest tutorial: How to Create a Procedural Ripple Pattern in Blender Cycles: http://www.gradypruitt.com/how-to-cr...lender-cycles/

Your artwork has a lot of feeling to it. I really like the crying man who is covering up his ears.

Originally Posted by gradyp View Post
    He looks like he's holding his breath.
    a bit im not sure i had a some beer on my when i sculpt it ^^

Originally Posted by glossy View Post
    Your artwork has a lot of feeling to it. I really like the crying man who is covering up his ears.
    thanks there are two more of that series that i need to finish.
    Last edited by lich; 31-Aug-15 at 23:28.

Good job !

thanks, now lets go back with the editing

This is other fan art, based on one of the most beautiful stories out there. Don’t forget ^, ~

Great work here, I have to say the Starfish piece is most inspiring. I also enjoy the sculpting, keep it up!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast