[AddOn]Curly Curves

This addon adds 10 basic flourish curves for use in designs such as scrollwork.

curlycurves.jpg

It can be found in the Add Curve menu..

[ Documentation ]
    add_curlycurve.zip
    Last edited by cmomoney; 13-Nov-13 at 07:48.
    "Yeah, well, some people meditate, some people get massages. I blend." -Will Smith in Enemy of the State
    AddOn:Store Cameras AddOn:MakeRope AddonOn:Background Image Settings to Frame

ohh these curves are so cute! many thanks!

Thanks for the great work

thanks,useful script.

Hi, thanks for the script! I've just installed it and tested it, but i can't figure how to choose the curve type... When i do "add > curve > add curly curve" there's no menu to change or choose the type of it. There is only one possibilty, and it occurs when we click on "add curly curve"; once clicked a curve is added, and then nothing more (no menu or else).

Is this normal?

Thank for your support!

Edit: sorry, my mistake, i've just seen the the type selector in the toolbox...

Hey - I'm really eager to try your plugin as I want to use it on my current project. Unfortunately, I get an error message when I attempt to install the addon.

It says: "Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.69\scripts\modules\addon_util s.py", line 298, in enable
    mod = __import__(module_name)
    File "C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.69\scripts\addons\add_curlycu rve.py", line 89
    def add_type1(self, context):
    ^
    SyntaxError: invalid syntax"

Any advice?
    Latest Project: Ruby Talisman Model
    Latest Tutorial: How To Create Demonic Ink
    Latest Animation: Cosmos: Sun VFX Shot

Thank you Illusionist! I inadvertently deleted a whole section of code when I updated . Anyway, I updated again in first post. I can't update the project page(its down for migration), so I had to add it as an attachment for now. Thanks again.

Love your demon ink tutorial btw.
    "Yeah, well, some people meditate, some people get massages. I blend." -Will Smith in Enemy of the State
    AddOn:Store Cameras AddOn:MakeRope AddonOn:Background Image Settings to Frame

Sweet. I'll try it again. And thanks for the appreciation!

Originally Posted by cmomoney View Post
    Thank you Illusionist! I inadvertently deleted a whole section of code when I updated . Anyway, I updated again in first post. I can't update the project page(its down for migration), so I had to add it as an attachment for now. Thanks again.

Love your demon ink tutorial btw.
    Latest Project: Ruby Talisman Model
    Latest Tutorial: How To Create Demonic Ink
    Latest Animation: Cosmos: Sun VFX Shot