Addobject() on parent with children spots

Hi,
I have a problem driving me nuts since yesterday, here is the setup:

• in cube.blend (464 KB) a cube with a spot and a camera as children objects (will be moving objects)
  • in flat.blend (461 KB) a cube strecthed to look like a 2D plane (will be the floor)
  • server.blend (483 KB) loads cube.blend and flat.blend, spawns several cube objects with addObject at random positions (above the floor) + the floor from flat.blend

I can select any camera from the cube instances and it works like a charm, however only the light attached to the first cube renders. What is really strange is that the lights attached to the other cubes are there, I can see their parameters, change them (color, energy, …) but they won’t render.

If you launch server.blend it will select each camera for one second and display it, we should have at least one spot of random color on the left part of each frame (the spot attached to the camera’s parent cube), depending on where the cubes were spawned I should get up to three spots of different color rendered on each camera. However only the first camera shows its own spot, the other show nothing or the first spot only, depending on where their parent cube has spawned above the floor.

Is their anybody here who could help me with this issue ? I have absolutely no idea of what I’m doing wrong here.

Thanks

I’ve tried with actuator.instantAddObject() the result is the same.
I have absolutely no idea of what to do to get this to work, all lights created have exactly the same parameters and are at the right position and still, only the first one is rendered…