Importals adventures wip (2017)

Hey Importals is back im also workin on it apart from Speed Racer A whole new world 2 !!!
it was made on blender 2.49b GLSL.
And now this Game is being remade on blender 2.66
This is how the Project looks now: Updated 01 Feb 2017

ABOUT:
!!! The story is still being worked on !!!

Title: IM Adventures
Developer: K-studios
Powered by: Blender Game Engine
Current info: Works in progress
Genre: Action adventure
Platform: PC ( Windows , MAC , Linux & possibly android )
Release date: Bbeing Reworked 2020 - Future!!!

Attachments

What did yall think of my game for march.
feed back

lol nice game man

thanks man .

It looks nice dude. The ocean looks flat but i love the graphics you did in the trees, making this game look more realistic. Can’t wait to see your next projects.

Thanks man

One of my next projects are goingmuch nicer you might see em in
june.

Limiting your audience to those who have a graphics card isn’t really a good idea. When making a game, one must create where it could be accessible to all. Cast a wider net.

The problem comes when you want to optimize your graphics for smooth performance especially on
other platforms , and pc’s.

ive decided to go back and complete this project that never got a chance to shine, as yaull know i have been working on speed racer a wholenew world 2
and so iam currently working on both projects
Hopefully this project May be a success in the Future.
but for Now until soon Happy Blendering !!!

Per sec… The Graphics are at their peeks for the android The Low resolution seems to be one of its main issues.
Nah this one is an unstable build !!!
it looks Like i will just have to stick to PC for Now since blender’s strong point seems to be on the PC Platform.

So Now iam going to stop the android test build for now as it is not my Main Focus. Anyway blending is Great n im lovin it. Android test build is officially over i really do not Like the Low Resolution on this one.

Attachments

yeah these are some of the Current Updates as far as the Game is.

Attachments

This is an additional island to the map or the Game. This part of the map will also contribute to the player’s experience and will introduce the player to many new things, improvements and adjustments are still being made.

Attachments

stc=1stc=1

So basically u play as the main protagonist and the world is free and open to go and explore. Your player has abilities and yeah the bad guys are tryin to take your home world and you do what ever you can to stop them and save your world.

The Main aim of this project is to create a Fun and stable Game and not to push Graphics far. Until soon Happy blendering !!!

Looks cool! What is combat like though? Do you use guns or swords or magic or something to fight enemies?

Thanks , yeah the combat system is being redefined and designed I’m also working on the characters as well as AI so basically all that you’ve mentioned above I’m thinking of putting Magic powers (as an in game mod to be purchased),Guns and Sword’s combined with a bit of Deadly Fighting moves. The combat system is being made. Thanks for your support man.

hmm pretty cool got any video of it? maybe talk about the game in depth

I will upload a video , Relax guy’s !!! Towards the end of this month.

I will upload a video sometime later this year !!!