Print or output current Frame, Tile, Sample, (Render-)Time -Information

Hey there folks

Yesterday i spent my whole day to get some codes lines or plugins to print the “Header” of the UV/Image Editor to the Console, but i didn’t come up with anything.

By “Header” I mean the top line with the Render-Information “Frame:… Time:… Tile:… Sample:… (Cycles)”

The only thing i found was this:

But this only works for the rendertime! Anybody knows, how to get the other information?
Thx :slight_smile:

Working with Blender 2.69

Frame path:
bpy.context.scene.render.frame_path()

Current frame:
bpy.context.scene.frame_current

I doubt there’s a callback or something for tile and sample.

Thanks, I’ll try this… But this is only for the frame… And if there’s no callback, how did the poster of the link(up there) got this output? I think the header information should be written down in some py-code in blender. Unfortunately you can’t rightclick it and “edit source”…

I’m still looking for the answer, all i found was: Batch Rendering prints to Console all the information I need…

looks something like that: (example for cycles batch rendering):

Fra:1 Mem:22.58M (7.65M, Peak 35.10M) | Mem:21.06M, Peak:21.06M | Scene, RenderLayer | Path Tracing Sample 7/53
Fra:1 Mem:22.58M (7.65M, Peak 35.10M) | Mem:21.06M, Peak:21.06M | Scene, RenderLayer | Path Tracing Sample 8/53
Fra:1 Mem:22.58M (7.65M, Peak 35.10M) | Mem:21.06M, Peak:21.06M | Scene, RenderLayer | Path Tracing Sample 9/53
Fra:1 Mem:22.58M (7.65M, Peak 35.10M) | Mem:21.06M, Peak:21.06M | Scene, RenderLayer | Path Tracing Sample 10/53

but i still cant find the python code to make a plugin out of it…

anyone??

wayne

It’s obviously not done in python, but C:

source/blender/render/intern/source/pipeline.c:151

Thank you :slight_smile: …That’s what I was looking for… except for the fact: it’s not python… Could you give me a hint how to get to this variables in c and use it in blender (…in python) ?