Meloware's Lipsync script

hi.

has anyone had any success in running Meloware’s Lipsync script under Blender 2.35?

every time I run it I get following error:

File "lip6.py", line 684, in ?
 File "lip6.py", line 672, in get_ipos

I tried it with test blend from blenderchar and with one of my own. No luck. And yes, I changed the paths.

No, I couldn’t get it working either, with the last couple releases.

But I would really like to get it working, if someone wanted to try to fix it (hint hint :wink: )

The newer versions of blender has a built in lip sync program. It doesn’t set up the ipos for you automatically. But figure in the time it takes to do all that is required with Melowares script, it seems faster to use the one in Blender.

Where is it in Blender ?

If your talking about using sound sequencer and scrubbing and synching, its not the same.

Melware’s script takes Magpie output and makes the IPOs for each RVK for you. As you said, Blender cannot do that (to my knowledge).

That, to me, seems like a big thing. Look at how many ipo’s there are in the lip synching tutorial just to say “Blender”.

Try to lip synch a couple minutes of speach, and that extra time will really add up.

Just my thoughts. If I can find some time, I will try to learn python, and probably end up doing it myself eventually.

yeah, doing lipsync manually really is pain in backside. It really would be usefull to have this, ore some other, python script up and running.

it’s damn too bad that i don’t know next to nothing about codin, and what I do know, is that I don’t have the span for it.

where is the soft that does lipsync in blender ?

sound sequencer and scrubbing and synching

realy ? did not know we could do that in blender