Artificial Intelligence

Ok, so I’m making a First Person Shooter. I’m at the stage where I would like to have enemies in my game. The problem is, I have no idea on how to start coding an artificial intelligence script. Has someone done this yet? I think I could do it I just have no idea where to start. Can someone help me or give me something to start with? If not I guess I’ll just have to do it myself… I have coded some AI before for RTS games. Thanks! :smiley:

do you have animations?

do you know what you want the ai to do?

yes, AI scripts have been written, but they weren’t intended for generic application and they were not very good. Until we can know that you are serious about this, and know what to do there isn’t a lot we can do to help

Ah well, I half expected that. Looks like I’ll have to do it myself. Thanks though! :smiley:

Look for go logic unit if you’re looking for some kind of inteligence … no more artifical is needed. Althought i’m affraid, that only machine’ll be able to use it. I wish that we can’t do it usefull for some sort of people.

Greetings
ID IOT
ID 494F54

Thank you for replying all. :smiley: I know my question might be vague or noobish but I just posted it to see if anyone has done this sort of thing before. I guess not, and so I have started on the AI Python script. :slight_smile: