Camera Changing??

I am making an animation of a rocket. it starts on the ground with the camera pointing to it then until it is high enough I want to change the camera to one paranted to it. How can I change the camera in an especific frame?

create a new scene, select “link objects” so if you change something in the main scene, all remain the same in the two cam.
In the new scene, something like Scene.001, select the other cam and press CTRL-ZERONUMPADKEY so now your active cam is the one parented.
then in the main scene (the original one), in the render setting just under anim, press “do sequence”
then go in the sequencer and add the two scene move then around to fit you need first one last one, sart stop frame and all, then press render anim, it should cut your two view as you asked.

pretty net this sequencer. and becausr you linked the complete copy of your projet, the file is not 2 time more big.

see ya.

I have a question. I did exactly what u telled me to do but I stoped at the sequencer. what is it? where is it?
I am new so I am sry if I had to know that.
In the anim/play back buttons u said that I dont have to do nothing but I dopnt need to change the end frame in the first scene to the same number of the beggining frame of the second scene?

thx for telling me that

Dont mind , I did it.
Thx very much!