Page 150 of 155 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3090
    Wow Leon, that was fast!!!

Everything is working fine.

Many thanks for the update.
    Win 7 - GTX 750TI

Maybe someone knows a way to get bone vector by name and not by index from the armature info node because bone vector index change while adding bones

New custom animate vector and euler nodes.

Jacques has been kind enough to make some specific functionality I need. The thing was to have the ability to add different interpolations for each value of the animate euler and vector nodes. This gives more control over animations allowing to achieve more professional animations. It increases the animation weight of AN.

Here you may find the Python file:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...ElMNHVrUFV1SUk

You have to copy and paste it in your script folders inside the animation-nodes folder.

The route shold be more or lesss this

C://What ever your bloody file structure is/scripts/animation_nodes/nodes/animation

Here is small gif showing the functionality.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...zg3b0l6ZlgxZEk

Enjoy and share it. Maybe if you guys like it Jacques could consider to get this into trunk, as long as it for now it wasn´t very clear on how this could fit on further AN development.

Regards.

just a small info the armature index seams to have hirachy in the outliner

Originally Posted by pecador View Post
    Jacques has been kind enough to make some specific functionality I need. The thing was to have the ability to add different interpolations for each value of the animate euler and vector nodes. This gives more control over animations allowing to achieve more professional animations. It increases the animation weight of AN.

Here you may find the Python file:...

oooooh!, yeah this is great - I would love to see this added to the standard distribution too

Originally Posted by VANDERHORST View Post
    Maybe someone knows a way to get bone vector by name and not by index from the armature info node because bone vector index change while adding bones
    Like this?

Last edited by Leon Cheung; 09-Aug-17 at 06:27.

LOL thanks a lot i thought i can get only the index of the name list because name index list and bone index list are not the same , didnt know that you can force list index A to be List index B that is so beautiful.

Another question is , how can i get a node output as a variable in the driver to use it in the scripted expression?
    Unbenannt.JPG

@VANDERHORST I'm not sure how to do that. However at least you can do that with help of custom property as a bridge:

Thanks again for your help,

maybe script node with namespace output is also possible...will see, so much to learn. It already blows my mind away whats possible in rigging with this awsome armature info node

Leon unfortunatly search list element dont work in this way if parenting is involved

in this test file you can see name Bone_001 is not coresponding with vector Bone_001 its Bone_002 and i guess thats because bone vector index is not the same as bone name index
    Attached Files Attached Files

@VANDERHORST: It all works fine when you use the correct bone names. Your bones are not called "Bone_001" etc but "Bone.001".
    My Projects: Sniper Addon, Animation Nodes, Auto Completion
    You can support me on Patreon.

Oh sorry shame on me...works fine as you said

Pie Chart Generator

Since Jacques Lucke released his Animation Nodes 2.0, I have to make many old setups working again with it -_-|||, including this one.

pie_chart_generator.blend
    Last edited by Leon Cheung; 10-Aug-17 at 07:41.

Hi there,
    Sorry if this has been answered already but I'm just dipping my toes into AN, with V2, trying to do the scale flipping tutorial, and i'm stuck on adding the vertices output to the object mesh data, and then the vertex list in the loop input node. Can anyone help with how it works in V2?

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Tedri Mark View Post
    Hi there,
    Sorry if this has been answered already but I'm just dipping my toes into AN, with V2, trying to do the scale flipping tutorial, and i'm stuck on adding the vertices output to the object mesh data, and then the vertex list in the loop input node. Can anyone help with how it works in V2?

Thanks in advance
    Not sure which tutorial you were following, but normally AN can automatically create the bridge node in many cases like this:

Hello me again with another question.
    Is there a option to get the Transform vector from a bone, so that only if i move the bone in pose mode directly the vector change.?

Ok with object attribute node it works but this feature in armature info node would be awesome its already sick that i can use rest and pose mode together.
    Last edited by VANDERHORST; 12-Aug-17 at 11:02.

Originally Posted by VANDERHORST View Post
    Hello me again with another question.
    Is there a option to get the Transform vector from a bone, so that only if i move the bone in pose mode directly the vector change.?
    If I get you correctly, you may want to disable the Use World Space toggle on that node.

Sorry Leon for my bad explanation it has to be more precise.

Unbenannt.JPG

I hope the picture explain it well.

Originally Posted by Leon Cheung View Post
    Since Jacques Lucke released his Animation Nodes 2.0, I have to make many old setups working again with it -_-|||, including this one.

pie_chart_generator.blend
    Thanks a lot. Is there a centralized place for all those examples files or a pack ?

I've just started using animation nodes. Is there a way to run multiple node scripts? When I create a 2nd animation nodes script in the same project, the 1st one stops working and the 2nd one doesn't ever work. I'm using blender v2.78b and animation nodes v2.0.4. Sometimes I notice that in the tab on the side under auto execution it says 'Always (Deactivated)'.