Error when using Kloputils 3

I just can’t seem to get Kloputils 3 to work. Every time I try to create an object I get the following error in the console:

File “<String>”, line 749, in bevent
UnboundLocalError: local variable ‘oa’ referenced before assignment

Any idea what I may be doing wrong? I tried a search, but no one else seems to be having a problem, so it must be something stupid on my part. I am very new at this so that is probably the case; if anyone could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Thanks. :smiley:

Oh, I am using blender 3.6 and I have python 3.4 installed

I hope that’s Python 2.3.4?

What are you doing when you get that error? I use Kloputils a lot and I can’t ever remember v3 giving any errors. I tried a while to do some goofy stuff to get it to give me an error but it would be easier if I knew what to ask of it.

%<

Yeah, 2.3.4 That’s what I meant :expressionless: I have been messing around with kloputils 3 some more and got it to work a bit (at least didn’t get the error). It seems I was using a blank scene (just a light and camera) when getting the error, but if I added a mesh then I didn’t get the error. My default setting is just a camera and a light, so that was what was happening. I was under the impression that it “created” the object from nothing (when using the create portion of the util), not being based on another object (still not sure about this, but that is what it seems like).