Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Originally Posted by 3D Upgrade View Post
    You send me any model you want, I analyze it and find ways to take it to the next level. Then I record a video upgrading your model and send you the upgraded model back with the link to the video.
    get the hell outa here. one video on your channel, which by the way is garbage, is not convincing. that channel is only a week old by the way.

id bet all your doing is trying to get free models. post alot more content of your own, and then, you might be taken seriously.
    Last edited by Daedalus_MDW; 30-May-17 at 01:33.
    System "IVAN" (rev 1.3b) - Win7 64bit - Blender 2.74:
    CPU- Intel i3-3220 3.30 Ghz | GPU- EVGA GTX 970 | RAM- GSkill Ares 16GB 1600 Mhz | MB- ASUS P8Z77-V LK

You send me any model you want, I analyze it and find ways to take it to the next level. Then I record a video upgrading your model and send you the upgraded model back with the link to the video.
    I cannot just give models just like that bro i ve been working hard over the past 5 years on models i only started using blenders game engine in 2015 and these models play a significant role in this game so sorry bro you cannot have access to any of my models at this point in time wait atleast for the full game to come our then we'll talk.

The graphics dont have to be Super realistic as long as i have customly accurately made models then i think that its good for the project and by the way its still a new upcomming blender game of 2017.

Fred/K.S
    Current project's:
    Latest:http://Speed Racer A Whole New World 2 (2017) (WIP)

@Daedalus_MDW
    There are millions of free models on the internet far better than the ones used in this game. I'm not trying to steal anything, I have 13 years of experience in Blender and can make it on my own. This is my new account and the youtube channel is new because I just started it.

I will use models from other developers, you don't have to participate.
    3D Upgrade on Youtube - Take your game to the next level
    Still operational Bitcoin faucet -> Here

@Daedalus_MDW
    There are millions of free models on the internet far better than the ones used in this game. I'm not trying to steal anything, I have 13 years of experience in Blender and can make it on my own. This is my new account and the youtube channel is new because I just started it.

I will use models from other developers, you don't have to participate.
    words are just words. until you solidify your reputation, it will be questioned.

now, lets stop derailing this useful thread.
    System "IVAN" (rev 1.3b) - Win7 64bit - Blender 2.74:
    CPU- Intel i3-3220 3.30 Ghz | GPU- EVGA GTX 970 | RAM- GSkill Ares 16GB 1600 Mhz | MB- ASUS P8Z77-V LK

!!!! New July Content Comming Soon !!!!

!!! New Content comming soon !!!
    Remember to stay tuned...

This Month i will begin to showcase some of the Cars i couldn't before now with the power of the BGE i will reimagine what i did before when i first started this project !!!! Thanks for all the support guy's !!!! ( While i finnish off the official Demo)

Fred/K.S
    Last edited by Fred/K.S; 17-Aug-17 at 11:47.
    Current project's:

Game Engine Footage - July 2017 Update !!!

Hey guys im just exercising here and testing out how bge and upbge are effective with these Graphics tests below:
    (It looks like im not going to be doing any Post Processing or any PBR for now as im leaving it for Later i just want to keep it simple here with the graphics)

And here i tested a Highly derailed scene where i used this Skybox and added the ocean .... This was running on a Nvidia GTX 940 it runs at a Rock solid 60fps.
    SRAWNW 2 Captured in Game Engine Footage.png

Behold here's a Screenshot of in Game Engine Footage on the Low end it runs at a rock solid 30fps Shadows not added yet but the graphics are standard !!!!!
    SRAWNW 2 Captured in Game Engine Footage 7.png
    And Lastly here's a Taste of whats comming soon later this year !!!! (HD Crystal Clear Graphics system)

I wont lie but this Graphics System needs significant improvements but i must say that overally iam impressed at what it does already !!!!

Thanks for supporting this thread guys more content comming soon this month !!!

Fred/K.S
    Last edited by Fred/K.S; 19-Jul-17 at 11:39.
    Current project's:

Looks great Only thing I'd mention is that those small rocks dont really blend well with the terrain^^' Looking forward to further progress for sure

Those cars looks super good. I will try it.

Oohhh thats only the tip of the Iceberg !!!! Theres more comming !!!! ( I must say it has been a bery very tough July this year but im working very hard on gameplay as well as sustainable graphics Cars are just a Bonus to the Game)
    Im happy for your feedback thanks for supporting my thread.

Fred/K.S
    Last edited by Fred/K.S; 01-Aug-17 at 17:21.
    Current project's:

1 August # Detail's + *** !!! (Still working Hard guy's)

Heres a meanwhile update for early this month !!!!

All this is CAPTURED IN GAME ENGINE FOOTAGE !!!!
    Screenshot (349)~2.png
    Here's another one:
    Screenshot (329)~2.png
    And heres the last one i optimized the Graphics for smooth performance however whwn i was testing i noticed that the dynamic sky changes as the Sky effect buggs a bit i decided to further inspect the Graphics system this is the standard medium settings with shadows turned off to save performance:
    Screenshot (316).png
    All done by me Fred/K.S keep supporting and i'll be back with more for this month...

Fred/K.S
    Last edited by Fred/K.S; 17-Aug-17 at 11:49.
    Current project's:

Additionals !!!!! (On The Low-End)

Screenshot (393).png
    This was how i set up my showcase scene early this year ive optimized it for Low-End PC's. It runs above 30fps...
    Screenshot (379).png
    The official demo should be able to showcase interriors for vehicles ....
    Screenshot (388).png
    Doin my best with as much optimization as possible for Speed Racer A Whole New World 2.

Fred/K.S
    Current project's:

The game is coming along nicely, keep it up

!!! OFFICIAL DEMO - Works In Progress Going Well !!!

Hey Guy's im so happy for the progress thats taking place quickly ive improved quite a bit of things and im polishing some stuff for the official Demo.
    Game Graphics Wallpaper.png
    These wallpaper Screenshots are one of the many ways i choose to express and explain about how the demo will be like?
    (AT THE SAME TIME OPTIMIZING FOR INTEL HD GRAPHICS & ENHANCING FOR NVIDIA)
    untitl6.png
    I would Gladly Like to present the MEDIUM Graphical Settings of the Official Demo !!!!
    (Though they may not be HIGH in Graphical Details i would say that it suits the Gameplay)
    What you see has been optimised for smooth Framerate, Gameplay & Good Performance of the Game "ALL THANKS TO UPBGE".
    Screenshot (416).png
    UPBGE really does well at running optimizations This particular seen that you viewers are seeying in this picture above has been optimized by me several times and has been tested on both systems.

The High End And The-Low End
    - The High-End being a PC That Run's an NVIDIA Graphics Card
    - The Low-End being the laptop im building the game on its an i3 Processor 3rd Gen Intel HD 4000

Read More Below

Fred/K.S
    Current project's:

Thanks To UPBGE - (Graphical Settings)

I have noticed that UPBGE has the ability to take SPEEDRACER A Whole New World 2 to the next Level by using the many advanced methods and techniques used and demonstrated by previous fellow artists using UPBGE & BGE.
    (Methods such as PBR, Post Processing Effects, Global illumination, Ambient Occlusion, Screen Space Reflections, Dynamic Lighting,etc.... You name it all guy's)

Screenshot (371).png
    Now Because i did not make use of much of those Methods ive decided to stay on RAW Graphics right inside blender's Game Engine and Highly Optimized Thanks to UPBGE now the Game plays at a Rock Solid 30 FPS and even above on the Low-End PC's Enhanced for INTEL HD GRAPHICS ....

And on the High-End at a Rock solid 60 FPS !!!!!

However i am still working on the Gameplay Side of things to get things Right both Graphically and Performance Wise !!!!
    Screenshot (419).png
    Thank you so so so much for all your comments and feedback it is truly much appreciated !!!
    Screenshot (306).png
    Ive already BETA Tested with some friends and so far the results are good !!!! However im finnishing of some realy important things that polish up the game and keep things True !!!!

UPBGE'S Gameplay plays above 30FPS ON THE Low-End whereas on the High-End it plays at a rock solid 60FPS

I must say that the Vision for the project is to deliver the best possible racing experience Both on the Low-End and on the High-End !!!!
    (Always Working On The Best Possible Optimization Technique)

Fred/K.S
    Last edited by Fred/K.S; 06-Aug-17 at 17:30.
    Current project's:

Performance Testing !!!!!

Hi everyone Fred/K.S back with performance testing here !!!!

Screenshot (112).png
    20170808_135221_HDR.jpg
    on the Left is on of my testing Machines particularly an i5 7thgen with Geforce in it 8GB Dedicated graphics installed and on the left is an i3 3rd gen with no graphics card just RAW intel HD Graphics 4000

The official demo runs well and is stable thanks to upbge and my brilliant optimization work now im polishing the gameplay this week and i will showcase some gameplay in a video im planning to upload soon.

!!!! WANT TO SEE MORE - VISIT SITE NOW !!!!

Fred/K.S
    Last edited by Fred/K.S; 17-Aug-17 at 11:48.
    Current project's:

"Optimized for Intel HD Graphics"

I like your priorities.

Also, lovely models.
    Primary: Custom Slot 1 PC- Intel Pentium iii Katmai 500Mhz with | 384MB DDR RAM | Nvidia GeForce 6200 PCI 256MB| 10GB Seagate HDD | Windows XP SP2
    Secondary: 1995 Gateway 2000 P5-120- Intel P5 Pentium 120Mhz | 16MB EDO RAM | 1MB Trident GPU | Windows 98 SE

Speed Racer A Whole New World 2 - current issues being fixed !!!

Hey guys im currently optimizing my main scene here at the sametime optimizing shadows assets ,AI path tracking and as well as the over brightness issue im attending to these matters and so far here are the latest screens.Screenshot (548).png
    However the graphics are not on high or ultra these are medium settings im still developing !!!
    Screenshot (555).png
    Graphically things have to be rectified properly be4 the release of a gameplay video !!!
    Screenshot (543).png
    I will have to test the physics be4 i can release any gameplay video !!!!.
    Right now framerate is doing well better than i expected.

PLEASE BE WARE THAT WHAT YOU'RE SEEING HAS BEEN TAKEN ON A LOW-END PC WITHOUT ANY GRAPHICS CARD AND SO IT IS BEING OPTIMIZED IN EVERY WAY....

!!!! BTW it is being made on a Low-End PC !!!!

Fred/K.S
    Last edited by Fred/K.S; 18-Aug-17 at 17:25.
    Current project's:

Originally Posted by Miss Tiacht View Post
    "Optimized for Intel HD Graphics"

I like your priorities.

Also, lovely models.
    Thanks im hoping for the best out of this project and im trying everything ive got to make this possible all thanks to the help of the community !!!
    Thanks for your feedback i truly appreciate it man.

Fred/K.S
    Current project's:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678