Speed Racer A Whole New World 2 (WIP)

Witness a Spectacular Return in 2023! (Updated 15/10/2022)

Latest: Content
The Official Website

The World of Blender Racing Starts Here!

ABOUT: (Updated 15/10/2022)
SR AWNW 2 (2023) - #Redefining How Games are made on UPBGE!
‘A Whole New World 2’ is my own inspired take on the Racing Games Genre now brought to Blender through the power of UPBGE!

This project was and still is one of my best attempts at making a proper complete Racing game in BGE, it is also a Free To Play game.

The project is an Open World Racing Game Grounded by its story and linear narrative that lets players travel in the open world and do races in order to complete the main story and become the King after beating various bosses Underground 2 and Most wanted style but with more of a Forza Horizon Blend to it Gameplay wise!

The Game also uses the same approach that is “Technical” to story telling and also Gameplay but at the same time balancing performance on Low/ Medium & High End PC’s. (This Game is my best well optimized BGE Game of all time!)

This is my best project and will always be my favorite game till I finish it, your support would be much appreciated through viewing its content on the channel.

Join me as I work towards finishing this marvelous Game along side TBW - An UPBGE Game!
From 2023 and beyond this will be a marvelous Journey of Completion of such an old project bringing its development cycle and roadmap to a closure once its BETA Build nears completion.

Old Info: (The Vision/ Idea/ Concept)
SpeedRacer a whole new world 2 is going to be a game made on the Blender Game Engine. Its all about becoming the speed racer by doing races that will give you enough money in order to change your cars appearance. The game will be designed in such a way that it will expose you to different environments and terrains. So this game will allow the player to experience and explore the New world of racing on the blender
game engine.

FEATURES: (Standard Features)

• HD Textures
  • Drag Races
  • 2 Player Split-Screen
  • a full story mode

#New Features: (15/10/2022)

• Updated Car List (2020)
  • Open World Map Exploration (Full Map)
  • Side Races (Extra Bonus Content)
  • Car Dealerships (More Cars per Tier’s)
  • Garages (Tuners and Safehouses)

Title: Speed Racer a whole new world 2
Developer: Fred/K.S
Powered by: Blender Game Engine
Executed: On UPBGE 0.2.0 & 0.2.5
Current info: Project has been Paused (Scheduled to resume in 2023 Mid)
Platform: PC ( windows , MAC , Linux )
Genre: Arcade Racing & Action
Release date: The Project has been paused (To be re-announced and determined)

!!! See thread Below for last content !!!

The Official Demos 2018: (Demo’s that were going to be released this year) - WIP 2021!

• BUILD 3.0.0 (Current build) - “The 2-Player Build Works!” 2018

• Build 4.0.0 (During the year) - “The Single player Build is being made!” 2021

• Build 5.0.0 (Official BETA Build) - “The final Complete Public Build is on its way!” 2021

PLEASE REMEMBER EVERYONE THAT THE DEMO IS A PROTOTYPE OF WHAT I IMMAGINED FOR THE FINAL GAME

!!! Posts (Time period)
January 2018 - July 2018

• I will be posting the last of what i did on the Game, however the project has been paused… (i may finnish just the demo and release it)

Last UPDATE: (NEWS)

Speed Racer A Whole New World 2 has officially resumed Development this 2021 with HIGH aims and expectations on delivering upon the promise that was not fulfilled all those years since 2015! :flushed: This project is Ready to NUKE viewers with its untapped potential this 2021…

I’m back and working on the game again… :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face:
Link to the discord Below!!

Fred/K.S

Vision of Game: PLAY FREE , DOWNLOAD FREE , DRIVE FREE !!!

Fred/K.S

Now OFFICIALLY on DISCORD! - (from 12/20/2020)

FOii5wr

1 Like

don’t you dare close your eyes

HuH ,So far my race tracks don’t look so good iam still making the new world of my new
speed racer Game.

This Game project will be designed in a way that
it will deliver the best possible performance of a blender game
functioning at a full 60 Frames per Second.

Hey Guy’s ah , About the game tutorials i can only say that
i will only upload them as well as the files only wheen my game
project is done.

Hey Guys iam so so sorry but iam really trying my best with this project so far everything is going well.

!!! Anyway Here’s some of my June 2015-October 2015 pics of my WORKS IN PROGRESS !!!

Feedback:So far the game seems to be doing well no Lag issues it runs really well on windows 7 & windows 8 iam not quite sure about 10 or 8.1, AI functionality is good and they bring about tough competition right now iam currently bsy on the Race Tracks for the upcoming Demo and iam also working on the game sound especially the cars, all cars are ready Note:there wont be all the cars from the official game but i picked out what was necessary for the demo if you viewed this thread thank you very much guys. !!! :slight_smile:

The trailer and demo are being worked on.

Looking good. Just a suggestion. Use skybox for the garage - so you wont have (extra how to make it looks right lighting/material/tiny object) headache.

1 Like

Thanks man :yes:. you know i really try my best so far its good in terms of peformance
it runs great on all PC’s. i cant wait to release this game , i thought that it would be better
if i make it a blender open world racing Game. Let me know what yaull guys think ???

Looking good :smiley:

Can you use those sponsors in your game?

Hey thanks Man sure.:slight_smile:

This game is still far from the finnish line. it could take a
good while to finnish this project.

So basically the Trailer is being made and for now ive just decided to render
a few showcase Pictures for January 2016 works in progress !!! :cool:

Wow… Looks so good. You need to add car reflections, though!:wink:
How high poly count are those cars? I wish I’d be such a good car modeller:D

Yeah Yeah im Actually working on that man thanks…:cool:

The thing is im working on an official Trailer and at the same time the Demo
this is really going to be a big game man the day i Officially release this Game people
will Love it man !!!:cool: but anyway iam really enjoying making this project the only
problem is that its really going slow. :frowning: Pre-Alpha gameplays are comming soon…

Oh and Guys Do Not Worry about the Vertices and all these High Poly Models
because i found a way for the Game to run really smooth No Lag or Low Frame rate
the Game will Not Lag !!! However Detailed shadows and High Real time Reflections
could Lag the Game so iam working on that too !!! the Optimization part of the game
is a Major focus for me because of all these High Models iam using really demand alot
but ive managed to save High peformance issues. the Demo which iam busy with will
Determine whether the game will be Great or Not…
These show case images represent the actual Game play Graphics of the Demo , the Tutorials
on some of the aspects on How to create a Game Like this should be released when the project
is finished. (Hopefully) !!! this is really a Big project so judging on the time due to Finnish this
i dont know but iam sure to release its official Trailer and the DEMO !!!

!!! i will inform Blender Artist’s when the Demo will be finished Later this Year !!!

The cars reflections is one of my biggest challenges as well as the propper texturing and also as you can see iam currently busy with the cars Lighting.

This test is being Conducted to see whether SpeedRacer a whole new world 2 is able to render an open world.

By the way im currently working alone on this project. This project is aimed at delivering the best possible Gameplay , and peformance made on blender , this project is advancing slowly.

2-player split-screen is already running perfectly No Lag !!!
However i remain short of open world assets and a few codes for sequencing.

Looking good so far! I wish you luck with the project!:wink:

Thank you so much man iam really tryin to find some time in to finnishing this project keep supporting my thread man. !!! Thank you very much !!!

Looking good so far, keep it up. :slight_smile:

Thanks -MarvinCJames