Orient Parent Joint Tails to Child Joint Roots?

So, is there a good/efficient way to move the Tails of Bones to their Child’s Roots? Here’s a screenshot of what i’m talking about.

I’m already aware that you can do this by Snapping the Cursor to a Joint and then Snapping a Selected Joint to the Cursor, but my god, that’s like 6 combined actions at least, even with only using hotkeys.

Dunno, other than turning on the connected option in the bone property relations panel. Also if you extrude bones from the previously selected bone instead of adding them, they’re connected by default.

Unless you’re wanting something different and I’m not clear on it.

What’s wrong with simply moving one joint to another with vertex snapping on?

I like Stan’s answer. I will add that I have set up keyboard shortcuts for Cursor-to-Selection ([ key) and also Selection-to-Cursor (] key) and this saves me a ton of time. I use this in Mesh Edit Mode. I haven’t set this up for Armature Edit Mode specifically yet (seems it doesn’t carry over from the Mesh Edit Mode settings), but now that I’ve seen your post I will. Also, if going with Stan’s suggestion you may find that enabling a custom shortcut for changing snap modes speeds up your workflow. I use the following:
Alt ~ Grid
Alt 1 Vertex
Alt 2 Edge
Alt 3 Face
Alt 4 Volume

Also, I’m not totally clear on what you’re trying to do from your screen shot. It would appear that you did Alt P to “Disconnect Bone” on each bone, then repositioned them, then wanted them snapped back in place but not Connected. Maybe I’m missing something. Could you please elaborate a bit more?

When it comes to Armature, you can use Parent/Child relationship to snap them to gather. For the type of snapping you are looking for,use Relation/Parent under Bone property to define whether ends are connected or not. They will connect instantly.