JARCH Vis is an add-on meant to speed up the process of architectural visualization by creating commonly needed items with the click of a button. Currently this add-on supports creating siding, flooring, roofs, stairs, and windows.
- Face groups are a little more user friendly now, with the shortcut CTRL+N for adding a new face group. Several other updates in this area should also make using them a little easier.
- Fixed bug with determining the rotation of meshes being converted to siding objects
- Roofing now supports Shingles and Terra Cotta for converted roofs
- Face group rotation and pitch are now determined automatically when converting a mesh to roof object
- Unlimited cutouts are now supported with siding, using a new system
- 10 styles of windows are now supported!
There probably are some bugs that I missed with all these changes so if you find any please report them!
Upcoming Features in no particular order (whenever I get time):
- More efficient material management
- Better UV handling on faces beside each other
Current Version: 1.0.1
Report Bugs or Feature Suggestions
Video Overview (a couple version behind)