JARCH Vis is an add-on meant to speed up the process of architectural visualization by creating commonly needed items with the click of a button. Currently this add-on supports creating siding, flooring, roofs, stairs, and windows.
- Roofing now supports Shingles and Terra Cotta for converted roofs
- Face group rotation and pitch are now determined automatically when converting a mesh to roof object
- Unlimited cutouts is now supported with siding, using a new system
- 10 styles of windows are now supported!
- Shingles are now created quicker
- Internally, properties have been consolidated and duplicated removed. All files have been brought up to PEP 8 formatting rules. Major rewrites have happened, especially for siding and roofing objects.
There probably are some bugs that I missed with all these changes so if you find any please report them!
Upcoming Features (whenever I get time):
- More efficient material management
- Better UV handling on faces beside eachother
Current Version: 1.0
Report Bugs or Feature Suggestions
Video Overview (a couple version behind)