This feature is merged into Magic UV.
You can use see this feature from below link.
I wrote new blender's add-on.
This add-on can project texture to mesh in View3D mode.
- Project texture to mesh in View3D mode
- Press key U
- Click Texture Projection - Start Texture Projection
- Select faces which will be projected
- Press key N to show properties
- Select Image which will project to face
- (optional) You can change texture render state.
- Click Texture Projection - Project Texture
- Click Texture Projection - Stop Texture Projection
GitHub Pages: http://nutti.github.io/Texture-Projection
Any problem reports and feature requests, feedback are welcome.
If you have GitHub account, you can post issue from my project page.
This plugin is in progress.
Feature requests and improvement about this plugin, are welcome!!