Ria

Hey everyone!
I started a new project. My intention was it to make kind of a semirealistic Character.
I started out by sculpting a highres Model:

Thumbnail:

I’ve just realised, that some of my images weren’T working, here are some more:
Highres-Mesh:

Clothing-Start:

Detailing-start:

more to come
~greetings~

I just wanted to share some hair progress pics:

Also painted some textures, I am happy how they turned out, except for the mouth, it needs some work :slight_smile: but I will get to that later.

~greetings~

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to show some updates on my project!
I decided to make some real textures and don’t use the drawn ones:

I also nearly finished the hair today:

The next time I will add some Eye pictures, I really need some c&c on those ones pls :smiley:

So long!
~greetings~

Hi!

Here are the eyes:

I am not sure about those. I think they look too shiny or something, I don’t know.
Maybe you can give me some tipps, would appreciate it!

~greetings~

A little update on her eyes, I think it looks better now, but something is missing :confused:
I turned down the reflections a lot, so that only the lense has clear reflections.

What do you think??

~greetings~

Attachments

It gets better :slight_smile: Where did you get that iris texture?

Thanks :smiley: Finally someone answered :smiley: … Found it on google and then changed it a bit…

A little update on her:

Added some detail stuff on her coat. I wanted to add some transparency to the coat, but it was to much :S …
Well… till next time!
~greetings~

Oh and BTW does somebody know how to change the thumbnail???

Ahh… WorstCase… you might notice that you didn’t ask for feedback until your post 5 and 6 in this thread, and once you asked for some, it started rolling in. Sometimes people put things in Works in Progress just to showcase their work, and aren’t interested in constructive criticism. If you want it, you have to ask.

Anyway, now that you’ve asked: you might want to check proportions on her legs. It looks like her knees are a bit low, as well as the widest point on her hips.

As far as the mouth goes, notice there is a very fine line of slightly lighter colored skin surrounding the lips right at the outer edge of the reddish part.

Her face is very pretty. Good work.

@WorstCase - Hey man, looking good :slight_smile:

If you want to change the thumbnail, you can edit you’re first post. Delete all the attachments, add the image you want as the thumbnail and save the post. The thumbnail will have changed to you’re new image.

Then you can edit you’re post again, put back the other images you deleted, position them back to where they were using the insert in line button, and save the post again.

@Orinoco OH I am sorry, didn’t want to blame anyone, I was just happy that somebody posted in my thread :smiley: :smiley:
I have changed the proportions. I think it looks really good now, I knew something was off, but I couldn’t figure out what it was, so thanks really much :smiley:
Here is a screenshot:

And I tried to add the thin line around her mouth, what do you think???

Thanks for your help!

@Jamie B
Thanks! Now I know :smiley:

~greetings~

The mouth looks really good.

In the side view, I think the neck is a bit too straight up and down.

I’ve sketched in the inverted S curve of the spine in red, which would mean the neck would be more like I’ve indicated in green. In addition, I think she could use a bit more on the front of her thighs. Right now the line is pretty straight down from her torso, and she would look better with a curve there ;).

What’s up with the ears? Is she an elf? Might want to have them stick out a little bit…

Another updated…i work a little on the Materials and added some detail stuff…
hope you like it:

What do you think??

~greetings~

@Orinoco
Yep she is an elf…I’m not completely sure how the hair will be so I just hide the ears for now :smiley:

And here is an update, I move the backside of the neck a little and tried the thing with the thighs:

What do you think of it???
Thanks for your advices!!!
~greetings~

Looks better.

Finally, the clothes she is wearing cover, but don’t give much support, to her breasts. So, her breasts would be in a much more natural position than you have modeled. Your model’s shape assumes a bra to “round em up and head em out” which the soft top of her dress wouldn’t do. Normally breasts angle out from the center about forty five degrees. If you imagine looking down from the top, two lines from her spine to each nipple would intersect at a right angle at her spine. In practice, breasts that large would hang outside the outline of her torso a bit when seen straight on from either the front or the back.

Green eyes and red hair, must be Irish. :smiley:

Hi everyone!
I rendered now an image to show you guys!

@Orinoco: I wanted to make a bra, but wasn’T sure at the beginning how it should look like, that is because she has this unnatural breastposition, but now I have made one…

~greetings~

Very nice, but her eyebrows have gone on holiday…

Are you planning on rigging her? and if so, just for posing, or for animation?

Lol her eyebrows have been only textures, but I want a hair system for them, but haven’t done it for now :smiley:
she actually is already rigged, but only with automatic weights, so not really good deformations, but I will definetly do some work on the weight paint to pose her properly…

~greetings~