povanim and texture question

I have a model that I uv mapped by loading an image into the uv/image editor. Then I a added a texture in the material panel. This texture points to a different file. Blender will render the model using the texture in the material panel when TexFace is not clicked, but when I export the model using povanim. The povray files instruct povray to render it with the texture I loaded up in the uv/image editor. Why is this? The other problem I have is povanim seems to be creating a texture node that averages the base color and the texture together. Although I only want the uv parts to be just the texture and the non uv parts to be the base color. It seems to render correctly in blender.

I found out that turning on OnlyShadow under Mirror Transp tab for materials will cause povanim to create a material file that suppress all relations between the uvmapped texture and the colors, whatever the color type may be, (vertex paint or material’s color). This does seem to work. The texture is no longer averaged with the base color of the object when povray renders it. However it is still using the texture loaded into the uv/image editor and not the one in the material the object is using. Also why does the OnlyShadow button disable this texture base and color averaging in povanim? This is not the effect it has in blender.

Hi,
you can find the detail of the material options at this address :
http://jmsoler.free.fr/util/blenderfile/fr/povanim_finish_en.htm

Yeah I found that page. That is where I found out you could turn off OnlyShadow to stop the averaging. I also found out you could do it through export gui. This is a very nice plugin/exporter. I am still having problem with povray using the image in the uv/editor instead of the material. I know I can load the real image in the uv/editor and it will work, but I would just like to find a way around it if I can. I am still exploring blender and povanim.

Ok, i will try to make something about it during the next weeks .