What does all this mean? (Scripts not running properly)

I was trying to use the fiber script but every time I tried anything in the GUI, it said there was an error, closed the GUI, and told me to check the console:

What’s all that mean? It’s also showed up while working on my MH mesh (not with the script running though) and it continually repeats itself.

Have you checked if python is correctly installed on your machine?

I am not a python expert but it seems some python files are missing.

Hope this help.

TW

Well, I’ve gotta go now for a bit, I’ll try to be back before I go to bed though to see if anybody’s got any solutions. Thanks in advance for any help.

All python files are installed correctly, if anything I have too many of them XD

edit: alright, going now

Well, I’m back now.

Start.py and Interface.py are not part of the Fiber script so I’m confused. Have you tried running the Fiber.blend that comes with the download?

%<

Yes, I have. It works just fine. However, I wanted to use the script on an MH mesh and I couldn’t figure out how to get the mesh into the fiber.blend so I was trying to run the fiber script in the .blend for my mesh.

Aha! Just do it the other way round. Open the Fiber .blend and go File >> Append >> MH2.0 Winter.blend >> Object >> and MiddleMouseClick on “Base”. That’ll load the MakeHuman basemesh into the Fiber.blend. Save As with a new name. Now you can select the verts of the head where you want hair in edit mode and use Y, P or Shft-D to seperate that part from the basemesh. Select it in Object mode and run the Fiber script from FiberGUI.py.

%<

Thanks you even answered what my next question probably would’ve been XD. I’ll experiment with different styles of realism/anime for a few days probably and then I’ll post my work. Of course, right now, I’m only going to render pics of the head, because I got the new MH and was working on part of the head for a li’l bit before realizing that there were no other targets on the other parts of the body. I’ll go back to the other version soon to make a different mesh and then try my luck with modeling clothes. Well, that’s more info than was needed, so I’ll be going now. Thanks again.