CRYSTALISER python plugin

Hi everyone
I made a new Crystal Space exporter
It is a new way of using blender to create CS world files
please check this threadhttps://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=371118#371118

thx

Please do not cross post next time. Only one thread is enought.

Look interesting, to bad I’m not using the game engine.

so wha do you care about?
you should check around elysiun site, there are a lot of links from one thread to another.

It is in python as it is a python script, but I posted it also in the GE to motivate people for realtime 3d.

3d is not only about trying to get hired by pixar or something, well not only :stuck_out_tongue:

btw : you look so hangry man, relax life is to short to act like wolves :slight_smile:

I wasn’t hangry, mmm need to change this avatar. :-?

so wha do you care about?
you should check around elysiun site, there are a lot of links from one thread to another.

what I care about… well see i’m the moderator here, and as such I do my job. You should not crosspost, even if the thread could be in more than one subject. Sure there are a lot of links from one thread to another but crossposting mean you creating 2 threads for the same reason.
[lock]

yepp,
it is correct, we doesn’t allow crossposting here, and if we find any, we simply lock them :slight_smile:

and if I were you I would loosen up a bit, you should respect the rules and the moderators on these boards

/ztonzy - admin on these boards