[AFFORDABLE] AAA 2D/3D Game & Animation service provider @ Indie price

Hello Friends,

ZE – An Animation and Game Design Studio through energetic fusion of art and dynamic creativity in the world of gaming and known for groundbreaking AAA work. We have got exactly what you are looking for, we are a team of experts in the field of Concept Art, Low & High Poly Characters, Creatures, Gaming Props, Rigging & Animation. We have the pride of serving the clients from all over the world. We also develop High Quality 3D Animated Video and the quality of our work is incredible. We monitor the project until and unless our clients are completely satisfied.

Affordable Services:

• Concept
  • Illustration
  • Character Design
  • Game UI / Screens
  • 3D Character creation - lod variation
  • Gaming Props / Assets - lod variation
  • Hand Painted Texture
  • PBR materials
  • Game & Production Riggs
  • Facial UI / Blendshapes
  • Game Animation
  • High Quality Animated video & game teasers … etc

Contact Details:
web: www.zagreusent.com
email: [email protected]

The Result of Our Dedication:: http://polycount.com/plugins/EmojiExtender/emoji/little/sunglasses.png

Hope you enjoyed our efforts.

For any inquiries regarding games and animation, don’t hesitate to reach out.
We are ready around the clock to provide complimentary consultations.

Thank You
ZE Team

1 Like

Accepting new projects now !

Accepting new projects now… :slight_smile:

Jazz Jackrabbit is Epic Games game,but Quest 64 II(Quest 128) doesn’t exist.

What is it with people posting penis and balls on this forum. Its good work on the rabbit but damn what game is that rabbit for?

Ace Dragon, don´t look!

Oh I think you know :wink:

I might drop a ten spot for it on steam just for shits and giggles.

Accepting New Projects Now:

Accepting new projects now … :smiley:

Accepting new projects now… :slight_smile:

i hope the Mortal Kombat people don’t see your logo!

Uhh, the world is full of “starving artists.” :ba:

Is that really how you want to present yourself to the computer-graphics world?

Let me put it to you … “pointedly, albeit indelicately” … in this way: “Which ‘lady of the evening’ is likely to get more business tonight?”

• “Stick your :eek: here, for less.”
  • “I’m expensive, but I’m worth it!”

Obviously, the second lady understands the basic principle … which, once again, is universally (if indelicately) applicable to the real-world of business: “Everybody values his own :eek: much more than anybody else does.” And therefore goes to extraordinary lengths (no pun intended …) to protect it. :slight_smile:

“Your customer(!)” is putting a helluva lot more of his/her own money on the line, than whatever s/he may be paying you. Most certainly, s/he is not interested in a one-night stand! "Great! Can you produce three more great models just like this one … tomorrow? And, if my client wants changes, do you have my back? Can you ‘have my back?’ (If the answer is “yes,” and you can prove it, then the two of you might make many years of profitable music together . . . “I-f.”)

Welcome to the maddening, profitable world of “real business.”

Remember that anytime you hang your business-shingle out, for any reason, you are making a business proposition. Anyone and everyone who is seriously “in business” is aware of The Common Law of Business Balance, and therefore does not wish to become anyone’s “lawful prey.” They want: good artists, who are also good businesspeople. Art-school graduates are easy to find. Business-savvy artists, “not so much.”

Well-intentioned (and talented!) though you might be, this campaign of yours s-c-r-e-a-m-s “talented amateur.” Which is the very last thing that you want to be doing in such a very-public place as this . . .

Available again … :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for checking our thread and your comments.
We always welcome any criticism regarding our work and quality. It helps us to understand the mistakes and then we rectify it. As we did with Rabbit.
We are a small team of excellent artists. And we are promoting our work, where forum allows us. We understand the thin line between Advertisement and Spam. And so we maintain it. We promote according to forum’s rules & regulations.

All the best
Thank You

• ZE Team

Accepting new projects now…

Accepting new projects now…

Available again …

Available again …

Accepting New Projects Now… :slight_smile: