Does anyone have a good pie menu setup they can share?

I’ve been a 3ds max person for a while but have become interested in blender since I’ve heard about pie menus.

I would like my modeling workflow to revolve around a few key categories that open up radial menus with actions to do.

My problem is i do not know blender enough to get started setting up this pie menu.

Does anyone have a pie menu setup that replaces all the hotkeys? Like one button to show a menu that has all the edit functions like extrude, inset, bevel, edge loop cut etc… and another pie menu that is for selection and another one for scaling. Etc… does anyone have a Full pie menu setup they could share with me (that replaces all the default hotkeys and relies solely on the pie menus?).

If someone could share that or help me with it, it would be greatly appreciated. I look at the controls in blender and get overwhelmed but I think if i get a good start with some pie menus ill use blender more and learn blender better over time.

Thanks thats pretty good except i dont see any extrude/ slice, cut shortcuts in it unless I’m missing something. But i always just pressed the UI in max anyways.<br><br>Another question. Whats the tool to select faces/vertices/edges. Its a bit different from max when i hit b it seems to additive select instead of just only selecting whats in the box, also it only selects one side.