Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    I got the most recent version installed now. I will start outlining the document tomorrow and send you the outline in .doc, .docx or .rtf format( whichever you prefer) then I will start writing this weekend.
    At some point in life you stop being the man you are and start being the man you always wanted to be. ------ Bruce Springsteen.

imjs I got your pm. I am outlining the document right now and will start writing and filling in the outline this Sunday. I still have some question though like what the "Auto" buttons do and what weight painting the hairs and not the emitter mesh does. BUT I like to be detailed and specific so when I have some specific questions I will email them to you.
    At some point in life you stop being the man you are and start being the man you always wanted to be. ------ Bruce Springsteen.

@shaba1
    thank you when your document is done I will add it to the addon and will add your name as one of developer.

Thank you. Purchased. I've been waiting for a feature like this. Hopefully this saves some time creating low poly hair.

Originally Posted by Justb View Post
    Thank you. Purchased. I've been waiting for a feature like this. Hopefully this saves some time creating low poly hair.
    Justb: It is a great product. It is worth every penny imjs charges for it. It is one of the very very few blender addons that I have paid for and it is well worth the price.

imjs: I am still working on that document. the real paying job has had me very busy for the last couple of months.

Originally Posted by SHABA1 View Post
    Justb: It is a great product. It is worth every penny imjs charges for it. It is one of the very very few blender addons that I have paid for and it is well worth the price.

imjs: I am still working on that document. the real paying job has had me very busy for the last couple of months.
    thank you don't be hurry,I 'm busy with the animation job too.I don't make money by selling addons mainly, I develope it just because I need it in my job.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789