NEW IDEAS FOR YOUR BRAIN plugin/exporting etc...

are there new exporters to Lightflow/Radiance, where can i find any physics that can calculate mesh deform, is there a possibility to integrate a caustics engine into My Favourite 3d prog(i got maya installed but its so fuckin fuck…click…click, so less keyboard commands…) and i think i got a nearly perfect idea,and if i got all the knowledge how to do i’ll do but people who already know could now break through.
A BLENDER MODULE VERSIONING
similar to the linux kernel, so it would be possible to define a blender-own plugin-interface(e.g. tex-plugs could be rendered as image for external renderers) that got the possibilty to load plugins across platforms…(we could integrate blender in a mini movix-distribution(a usermode linux for win) but that would be to heavy…) and load plugins compiled with even older librarys…please answer me or give me some contact person

Welcome to elysiun!
hehe yes.The developers think of modularization of blender. But it’s so much of a huge job, will be needed for Verse integration though. So if you want to help. I sugest you to jump in the wangon: the bf-commiter mailing list:
http://projects.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/bf-committers

OKOKOK I found an extended blender(ill start testing it tonight…please check it out and tell me your opinion)

www.instinctive.de - a blender woth cloth, dof etc(hair support i dont need-ontrolling via armatures is ok for now …)

that the tree of alex, which isn’t supported by bf and not more modularized than bf imho. From time to time they can import a feature from his tree, but if you want to work on blender, get on touch with bf directly.
I think Alex is always ok for some help though, he does it on his side for his job.