My first bass

My first bass that appeared in my 17 years - Soviet Roden . It was a very bad instrument , but I played it for a year , then bought a Jazz bass . The scene made ​​in Blender 2.72, Cycles . Number of samples - 1000

it might be a sub-par instrument, but it’s a cool looking bass. nice scene.
(edit) I recently picked up an epiphone thunderbird…great tone, and pretty cool looking too. very good value. a bit neck heavy though.

Thank you! This bass looks cool and even use fans of exotic in the records. But for the most part are in the collections of live bass. But in general, this bass for music is not well suited. The USSR did not know how to build a guitar.
Epiphone Thunderbird - it’s cool bass. I envy)))

Thank you! This bass looks cool and even use fans of exotic in the records. But for the most part are in the collections of live bass. But in general, this bass for music is not well suited. The USSR did not know how to build a guitar.
Epiphone Thunderbird - it’s cool bass. I envy)))

Is the problem with the electronics? Maybe you could fit it with some modern hardware.

Electronics is not the biggest problem of Soviet guitars ) ) ) . The sound is acceptable. The tree is bad, there is no sustain , narrow neck , and the overall ergonomics no )