How do you install multiple scripts in folders and subfolders?

Will the progam automatically do it? What steps do I take? See the attached example. Thanks

How do you install it? Since you can’t read it it is AF_add-objects_specials script.

Attachments

Addons with multiple py files in them need to be zipped up into a zip folder and then chosen in blender user preferences/addons and then hit install from file. I have not tried zipping up troublesome single py files but will give it a try later. With multiple py files it works 80-90 percent of the time. I use the free program 7 zip. Cheers

Or make a folder in one of your addon folders.

>>> bpy.utils.script_paths('addons')
['/home/batfinger/src/BlenderGIT/qtcreator_build/bin/2.76/scripts/addons', '/home/batfinger/.config/blender/2.76/scripts/addons', '/home/batfinger/src/Blend4Web-master/blender_scripts/addons']

The first addon path above is installed with blender, the blender executable will be within this path, the second is my personal addons folder and one for using Blend4Web.

Make a new folder named AF_add-objects_specials, in one of the above, I suggest your personal folder, (on shwindows and place the files inside it. They wont be touched when you upgrade blender.