Ideas for submarine missions

I am making aSea Perch simulator game. I need ideas for missions but I don’t want them all to be boring like go through the hoops in a certain amount of time. I am going to sell this game once I am finished and I want the missions to be fun so people will play my game frequently. I want interesting ideas like you have to shoot bubbles at other submarines to win or you have to drive the submarine into a dam as fast as you can and destroy the dam. Do you have any suggestions?

• You could have a “catch/escape the fish” mission, with several levels of difficulty.
  • underwater maze (think 3d like Descent) to escape/collect the treasure/destroy something

When i did the real seaperch (not simulation) we had a gate made of PVC and we had to build an object that would attach to the robot and use it to unlatch and open the door.

hey Love the concept, and for a bit of historical significance… In the late decade of 2000 there where declassified project’s on the underwater high pressure liv-in quarter’s for staged decompression’s of deep water research. This was using technology of the fiftie’s and unforetunately it was marred with disaster and people became violently diseased, the ben’s is horrifying. so It’s marits of rescue under insane condition’s alone is a worthy project. think like the first space quest game but with people running around and trying to patch pressure vessel’s would be cool.

stealing pearls from clamps.
clamps can be destroyed by drop/hit with other heavy/hard obj. (destruction = penalty)
pearls grow by time. destroyed/died clamps wont grow pearls.
sometime new baby clamp appears.