GreebleFx: Non-Destructive Greeble Tool

GreebleFX is a non-destructive add-on that enables you to add greeble to your objects in a dynamic way.

Gumroad: https://gum.co/fskva
BlenderMarket:
https://www.blendermarket.com/products/greeblefx-non-destructive-greeble-generator

Another great add-on.
Thanks!

Impossible to obtain your addon, please. Weird. I am in France.

1 Like

@Spirou4D
Hey, try this: https://sellfy.com/p/sa4g/

Ho very complicated to come to the link!
But Thanks a lot, I have it now…i try soon…
:yes:

Thanks for your effort. Though doesn’t look anywhere near as Greeble imagery.
BTW… many have no social accounts, so if you care to share for free… just do it so.
:wink: enjoy

The problem is creating interesting and varied greeble to be duplicated. This makes setting the particle system much easier. It would be great if he added a way to control rotation as well

@burnin
You can greeble faces, apply and add custom greeble afterwards.
@Fedeberg
i will add rotation to update.

Hi, thanks for your answer
Would love to take for a spin, but am one of those who have no social account :eyebrowlift2: i prefer socializing live & in person

I will update link

I’ve noticed that everytime I start Blender with GreebleFX installed, I get a bunch of traceback errors printing in the System Console. I’ve tried re-downloading and installing it with the same issue on both my home and work PC’s (different installations, both running Win 7).

Sorry for using a screenshot. I’m not sure how to access the console as text.

Attachments

For some reason it’s not working for me. I don’t get to see any greebles, just the original mesh offset by an amount. Adjusting the parameters does nothing, except increasing the offset amount and distorting the mesh. @@Albertofx Here is a screenshot.

The light blue lines are of the original mesh, the others are the 'greeble’s. I am using Sensei format add-on. Is this a problem?
Thanks!

Attachments

can you post the .blend file for a better look at the issue.

GreebleFXProblem.blend (861 KB)

Here it is.

Varum, nice theme you have there, i love it! Could you share it.:smiley:

When are you going to update the version of GreebleFX you sell? I bought it thinking you were updating it based on the videos you’ve been posting on your Youtube channel but it’s still the same version as the free copy.

I’m planning on uploading the update later today. I will let you know.

It is now available on the Blendermarket. Thanks to all supporters!

I’m having the same issue as a previous user where the addon is no longer working for me, and simply seems to scale the faces. Has this been resolved yet?

I’ve made some progress trying to find a solution to this problem. I’ve wiped all traces of Blender and reinstalled to start anew. Unfortunately that never actually resolved anything for me.

Where I did find a breakthrough was when I deleted the data from my Roaming (%appdata%) directory. With some further troubleshooting, it was the startup.blend file that was giving me issues — or at least appeared to be.

Upon deleting it and starting up Blender, GreebleFX worked as it did before. I slowly rebuilt my startup file saving a change or two at a time and reloading Blender to see if it was still OK. The only think I haven’t done yet is moved my starting frame from 1 to 0. I highly doubt this is the culprit, but after bashing my head against the wall for this long, I’m not going to push my luck haha.

Hopefully this gives @Albertofx a place to start debugging and hopefully resolve this for future releases. I’m still curious to find out what you may have discovered since.

1 Like