Easily create machines from templates. Does it exist? Like "MakeHuman for cars"!

I need a constructor of 3D car models. I found a plug-in that allows you to:

MultiCar is a revolutionary plugin for 3ds MAX and Autodesk VIZ that allows you to easily create and customize cars with a few simple clicks.

The plugin comes equipped with a rich library of cars, body parts, and accessories which give you the freedom to create up to 25,000 unique car models. The library contains geometry for most common cars such as sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks, convertibles, station wagons, and roadsters. In the future we will expand our library to include busses, utility and emergency vehicles, and trains.

But he is VERY OLD (2004 year). Does the modern plug-in for Blender, or a separate program that allows you to easy create a cars from a body parts and templates?
I need “MakeHuman for cars”. Something like “MakeCar” :evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

This reminds me of NFS Underground (back when I played racing games it was GRID and NFS :)) At least if some one creates it he will have to use this approach.

Even if you had a script like this in your hands, you would still had to export 100 models.
The most significant problem is the manageability of the assets, the exporting process will
be a one time process, and fingers crossed, you will have to hope you guessed it right.

If you are a game developer you will have the possibility to think of a more modular design
for the vehicles and handle all of the modifications inside the game engine.

From Blender you will have to export only body parts and figure out the correct positioning
inside the game engine.

The problem in making body parts. I am not a 3D-modeler, I’m a programmer and I single-handedly created the game. If I could create body parts of cars and collect them in the game, I would have already done so. But I’m looking for a cheap solution, a program or plugin, to create high-quality 3D models of cars in large quantities without 3d-modelling skills (as a creating models for people in Makehuman).