Marko's displayorama

I’m putting my work mainly because I want some feedback, critiques and so…
Been blendering for ten years now, not actively (only on spare time and when I feel like it) when I was starting to blend. Nowadays I’m more active with making models for Blender Kit. Blender Kit is a great Blender addon in which you can find over 25 000 models (of which 10 000 are free) and 10 000 free materials. You can subscribe for free plan or a really affordable paid plan. If you follow my link, you will get a 10% discount!
Welcome everyone.

9 Likes

other stuff:

1 Like

1 Like

one brilliant idea from my friends. we were thinking of a cup to have when you have a running nose…:slight_smile:

a building I modeled for a a failed game project (concept not mine)…

failed game project (concept not mine)…

1 Like

my concept art for the failed game project. The name of the project was Project Enceladus and I volunteered for it from this forum.

my fist architectural visualization.

my concept, my concept, second archviz made for the portfolio, but I’m not happy with how it looks…

1 Like

a visualization… not happy with the facade, I didn’t have reference for the material…

a bit of arch-viz isometrics…

something for pleasure…

my latest arch-viz… my concept, blender and gimp…

1 Like

my first character… lowpoly

second character, made for fun

rust practice, following blender guru tutorial.

Looks like you’re having fun with it all! Keep it up.

Hi

Dam’n nice work You have here…Your Character is cute…And I like Your Humor…The cup for people with running nose…ROFL

Tai

Glad you like it guys! :slight_smile:

Video for my Tower B01… It’s kinda boring I know… :yes:

Trash can.
Modeled and painted in blender and a little bit in photoshop (stickers and signatures). Rendered in unity.

Nose cup Mark II has been modeled. How to use: Pour hot tea into the cup. Put your nose into the holes and then blow it. All the nose ingredients will go into the container in the back of the cup. After use clean with the brush supplied with the package. Breathe freely and enjoy the tea.

Hi

Seems you have fun here…:slight_smile:

The Cup looks real good…Maybe it’s Me but the cup saucer looks strange…It is flat…Hmmm
On the other hand it fit perfect in the setup…But it fool My mind…:slight_smile:

Nice texture on the Trashcan too.

Tai

Thanks for the feedback Tai, I appreciate it.
The saucer is not flat at all it goes as high as the bottom of the handle… but yet it appears flat to me too…

Hi

Yea I can sse it now…:slight_smile:

Nice render.

Tai

Another model made in unity. I’m planning to sell it, as a part of a bigger package.

another for unity…
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee364/bob1202/Blender%20Artists/lamp03%2001.png

1 Like