Iceking's Tutorial Section

Awesome!!!
let them come…

:evilgrin: Always with great ideas. Simplicity is grandeur!

Good tutorial.

short and direct information 10/10.
sound 6/10.
need screen-cast key on.
etc.
cheers.

i liked the music, lol. thnx for the notes! :slight_smile:

anyways, sneak peek of the next tutorial, where i will be showing yet another hard surface modelling method. this is alpha testing of the workflow without using any reference.

Awesometacular!

I liked the first one, and look forward to more. Thank you very much!

thnx, guys! i think this will be a trilogy before I start tackling other things for the tutorial.

if you can please follow the fb page http://facebook.com/blenderspore/

Thank you! I was looking for tutorials like this.

quick render of iteration #2, tutorials about done.

here’s tut number 2 hope you all learn something, thnx!

I wish there was more information in the Grenade one. I am lost when it comes to the texture painting and without the screencast keys to help out I couldn’t follow you. Some things I have no clue how to do are: Fill with a color, find the fill brush (I seem to have others, no fill). Would love to see more info and perhaps a follow up where you take it to the finished render.

i will provide the missing infos at the blog site at their respective posts in the near future, i cannot go further than 10 minutes on my tuts and explain everything. my internet sucks.

you can download the sample blend file at the blog site too, for both tutorials.

Very nice, never thought of modeling using displacement maps.

Thank you for great tutorial.

once again : Brilliant !!!

Hi

Thank You for these very nice tutorial.
And I really like Your sculpt addon too.

Tai

Thanks for these tutorials!!

A couple months ago, I was trying to “conventionally” model a sci-fi weapon very similar to your rail/twin cannons, and I ended up bailing because I couldn’t get it to look right. Your method is waaaayyyy easier and looks much, much better than my results.

Glad it was helpful bros, listen i’m gonna do a retopo tut first before doing the final set for the hard surface series, i think you will all like it

This time take it a bit slower, enable screen cast keys and navigate the interface a bit slower (on the first tut, i could barely see what you selected near the section where you used the fill brush)