Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1021

I have the texture in Mackraken's addon as well. Does that have anything to do with the errors? Thanks for looking into this. I will make a donation once we can straighten this out.

Originally Posted by pitiwazou View Post
    Our addons are -20% until monday !
    Awesome addon, awesome proposition!
    I wish I purchase it one more time, but i think it won't be smart from my side))
    Unfortunately only thing I can do for you just paste your Gumroad link into my local blender comunity, i hope it will helps

I made a little Pack

This free Pack is available in the Gumroad Page of the Asset Management

https://gumroad.com/products/kANV/
    IS this available to Blender Market users? Might be, have not looked too closely, but looks freaking awesome too

BTW loving this, getting my head around the work flow, have heaps of assets to update and organise and finally the add-on to manage it all

Removed it beacause cycles don't support it anymore, maybe they changed that.
    Chocofur made some ies light, look on their website.

I'm having issues with adding assets and saving their textures. I'm probably doing something wrong, or it's because I'm using the Octane plugin? When I add an asset, start a new scene, and then load the asset back in the plugin can't find the textures. I get the following errors in the console:

Base material 'Pine Bark' not found
    Base material 'Ash_Twig Bark' not found
    Base material 'Pine_Leaf_1' not found
    Base material 'Pine_Leaf_1' not found

I'm running Blender 2.79, version 14 of the Octane plugin, and version 2.2.2 of the asset management plugin. When I try to replace the asset I'm getting these errors if it helps some:

Read blend: /archive/models/assets/assets/Nature/trees/blends/Pine_tree.blend
    ID user decrement error: WOWorld (from '[Main]'): 0 <= 0
    DAG zero... not allowed to happen!
    ID user decrement error: IMPine_Bark_1_COLOR.png (from '[Main]'): 0 <= 0
    ID user decrement error: IMPine_Bark_1_DISP.png (from '[Main]'): 0 <= 0
    ID user decrement error: IMPine_Bark_1_SPEC.png (from '[Main]'): 0 <= 0
    ID user decrement error: IMPine_Bark_2_COLOR.png (from '[Main]'): 0 <= 0
    ID user decrement error: IMPine_Bark_2_SPEC.png (from '[Main]'): 0 <= 0
    ID user decrement error: IMPine_Leaf_1.png (from '[Main]'): 0 <= 0
    ID user decrement error: IMPine_Leaf_1.png (from '[Main]'): 0 <= 0
    Info: No new files have been packed
    Info: No new files have been packed
    MeasureIt: Cleaning data
    TypeError: EnumProperty(...): expected a tuple containing (identifier, name, description) and optionally an icon name and unique number
    File "/home/jason/.config/blender/2.79/scripts/addons/asset_management_v2_2_2/library/utils.py", line 249, in custom_filepath_enum_item
    TypeError: EnumProperty(...): expected a tuple containing (identifier, name, description) and optionally an icon name and unique number
    File "/home/jason/.config/blender/2.79/scripts/addons/asset_management_v2_2_2/library/utils.py", line 249, in custom_filepath_enum_item
    RNA Warning: Current value "0" matches no enum in 'CustomFilepathCollectionGroup', '', 'custom_filepath_library'

Thanks
    Jason
    Linux Mint 18 - I7 5820K 3.8 Ghz - 32 Gbytes GTX980

Hi, the addon uses cycles to make thumbnails, use the OGL render or a picture to see if you still have the issue.

Hi pltiwazou,

Thanks for looking into this, unfortunately I was using a pre-existing image for the thumbnail. I have been using Octane to generate them and that has been working pretty well. I will do some more tests and see if I can nail the issue down.

Jason

Hi pltiwazou,

I finally found some time to test this more. I can load old assets and they work great. I did a test of just a simple plane with a applied Octane material. I rendered a thumbnail image and pointed to it when I added it as a new asset. Once added I quite Blender and restarted it. Then when I tried to add the asset to the scene it came in without it's textures. The Octane texture nodes were preserved no problem, just the image that was specified was not packed into the .blend file.

I even reset the startup file to factory defaults and tried the same test. This time not only did the asset not have it's texture but the Octane nodes didn't get saved either. Please let me know if you need any additional information, thanks.

Jason

Hi pltiwazou, latest update link in email is pointing to a JPG only. Likewise if I try to access AM via my gumroad library.

It's because is not an update, read the message

@Grimm did not have the time to test yet, sorry.

This is an extremely poor way to manage the transition. I never downloaded 2.2.2 and since you removed it from the old product, I no longer have access to what I purchased. You should leave the last version available in the old product.

We are working on the transfer of customers so you will be able to download it.
    Just be patient!

By the way, 2.2.2 is available since september 2017

You never get busy and forget to download something? The update this morning reminded me. Doesn't matter, figured out that gumroad lets you download older updates through the changelog, thankfully.

It's because is not an update, read the message
    Well DUH!!! I guess I got a little too excited.

We finish speedflow and we will start the new update for the AM, we have a lot of ideas ^^

Yes, once the update of SpeedFlow is finished, we will do a little rejuvenation for the AM and add other features.
    Sorry to keep you waiting like this.

Hi Guys.
    Your plan sounds great!
    Btw Is it possible to keep this options after “Save user settings” in future version
    2018-01-15 16 15 34.jpg

For now each time blender running it is reset to Append and Unlock
    Thank you

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast