Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Originally Posted by 1pepe View Post
    0_0
    If it would be possible to manage many skeletons at the same time with this technology, extremelly complex animations could be done in minutes (for example figth or strugle ones)
    Of course it will be possible (after the finalization of the characters).
    My open source Blender addon to create 3D humans: www.manuelbastioni.com

Hi Manuel
    In 1.4 I was able to add vertex groups for particle hair with no problems but in 1.5 when I add vertex groups they get deleted when I initialize the character. I was wondering if this is a bug or if it's intentional?
    this is the web page for my comic book
    http://www.scuggsstation.com
    My other threads
    ETU George Washington
    ETU Drop ship
    Colonial frigate

Hello Human community,
    I'm very impressed by the last version of MBLab and how he's the most active human's designer than ever !
    However, I would like to know if you keep in mind the possibility to visualise viewport with BI ?

Originally Posted by Marco_105 View Post
    I would like to know if you keep in mind the possibility to visualise viewport with BI ?
    It's the last item in the list here: http://www.manuelbastioni.com/guide_...t_versions.php
    It has a low priority anyway, because the realtime technology in Blender is evolving so quickly and it seems oriented to Cycles.

Originally Posted by JHohlbein View Post
    Hi Manuel
    In 1.4 I was able to add vertex groups for particle hair with no problems but in 1.5 when I add vertex groups they get deleted when I initialize the character. I was wondering if this is a bug or if it's intentional?
    It's not a bug. The software is designed to support customizations only on finalized characters:
    http://www.manuelbastioni.com/guide_..._character.php
    My open source Blender addon to create 3D humans: www.manuelbastioni.com

After more experimenting with the addon I got some questions, though these might be more Blender things than the addon itself:

1, I noticed that after finalization if I clear transformations in pose mode (alt g/r) the armature will be slightly offset on the x axis, while switching to rest pose it is perfectly centered.. I thought clearing transforms= rest pose.. what can cause the diffrence? ((edit: I found that W menu/clear transform puts the character into rest pose contrary to alt+ g/s/r))

2, strange thing: if I load a bvh animation and switch to action editor, select the action the animation freezes, there are red underlines in everywhere (dopesheet, grapheditor). As a workaround I noticed that if I rename the action before selecting it then it will work fine.. no idea what could cause this.

btw: would you consider exposing the retarget tool so we could import more than one animations to the character after finalization?
    Last edited by mzprox; 20-May-17 at 04:24.

Hey!
    This is a really great addon. I work with it now since a few weeks. But if I finalize the character the proxys are weird. So the mesh is half outside of the clothes and they don't react to the armature.
    Is this not implemented yet or did I miss something?
    Thank you!

1.5 update looks great. Thx a lot. However it seems there is no longer a way to use a modified pose as rest-pose. It would be very handy to be able to pose in the lab and use that pose as rest-pose at finalizing like in older versions again. Otherwise this is a problem if you need an accurate rest-pose for retargetting (e.g. UE4) because Blender is unable to keep the mesh in its current pose if you apply a new pose to the armature. So you have to add the armature modifier and put it back after switching the rest-pose. But this does not work if there are shape-keys on your mesh as Blender could not apply a modifier if there is a shapekey.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829