Traditional Drawings in 3D and Timelapses

Hello, I’m new on the forum and I’m also trying to improve with Blender.
Since this is my first post, I thought in sharing some timelapses about my traditional creations at the moment and I hope you enjoy them:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_8_1GP4VUqdekH79cUo-2-vyla8PF5XU[/video]

I was thinking in taking some of my drawings adding a displacement to them in Blender and print them in 3D for an exhibition.
More drawings, videos, tutorials and info:

Cheers,

11 Likes

Welcome to blenderartists Ambro! Nice to see your work here!
Btw you can have up to 3 images in one post or embed a video if you like.

Thank you! Let’s try again then :yes::

1 Like

Wow! Your drawings are insanely realistic - awesome work dude!! Post more!

2 Likes

Thank you! You can count on that

Damn that is insane, you’ve serious got skills. I am curious how long does something like the Rhino take you to do?

2 Likes

Thank you very much! The Rhino around 40h.

1 Like

More insects and investing time in a 3D print exhibition with some drawings, I’ll share the results.

3 Likes

Dude you are some kind of artistic genius! The vibrancy of the colours and the photorealistic quality of your art would make me believe that they were done digitally if I hadn’t seen you doing them with coloured pencils in your videos! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stunning artwork and I agree that the colours really zing out. I’m commenting so I keep a link to this inspirational artwork.

1 Like

My pleasure, thank you for watching!

Thanks for this - all of it, very beautiful work and inspiring to keep trying to improve my own :smiley: Love the colors in the bee, that is just joyful right there

1 Like

Well! It seems that finally we are making some progress with the project :D. Traditional Drawing, Displacement in Blender and 3D print.

/uploads/default/original/4X/6/4/c/64cbe2117e330f7b4c3002e7b180c30273a9ff0a.jpgstc=1

Attachments

Just a few weeks to go for the 3D exhibition with drawings and 3D prints.
A small tip I will share to make the 3D prints more pleasing to the touch once out of the Witbox 3D printer. I added a layer of PVA Glue inexpensive and almost odorless. When dry the pieces are way smoother and shinny.

Attachments

Barcelona Group 3D Show running :smiley: http://ambrojordiart.blogspot.com.es/2016/05/3d-art-projects-group-barcelona.html

and last drawing with timelapse involving football star Leo Messi

Attachments

Very nice, I like the way some of the shading is still very much alive in line work instead of being all smoothed shading

1 Like

New Leopard Drawing with Video timelapse :smiley:

Thanks! Yes maybe they need to be a bit more smoothed in order to be more pleasant to the touch

Crocodile video with color pencils on paper.

I love the Leopard.

1 Like

Geoffrey Rush with Pastel :smiley: