Want help with a game idea.

I know this will sound off. I have a gmae idea, I have written most of the information I would like to see in the game and have done some sketches for what the characters and some of the monsters might look like. I am still working on the plot ofr the single player version.
I want the game to be a mmorpg, I can’t pay and the only thing i can promise is that the people working on the game will get paid from the profit from the game.
However, this is what may drive people from wanting to help me out, i want the mmorpg game to be free. Money will be made from sales, but sales of items for the game. People will be able to pay real money for vurtual items in the game or a specific starting character. There will no monthly fee, but I also wanted to alow them to listen to a streaming radio station, our station, and we will also get paid to play comercials on our radio station.
With that out of the way I want people to use blender because it is avalible on multiple plat forms and it’s gaming engine will alow the game to be made on one plateform and exportable to all platforms, linux, windows, mac, and so on. Maximizing the number of people that will be able to play and the amount of people that could possibly pay us money and gives the most people that may be reached by the optional radio station (or radio stations) and that might pay for items in the game, and potentially pay for the single player game if it ever comes out.

I know this will be a long process, have no pay until the project is avalible to play, and may cost money upfront (which I will try and come up with).

On the flip side, any good suggestion, any idea you want to see in the game, and liberties you want to take as long as it doesn’t make the game unapealible to play will be concidered. This game will have to be good, and any thing you think could make it better will not be over looked.

So, if you are interested, please post. (oh, and please don’t mind my grammar)

This should be moved into the GAME ENGINE…

first, I don’t know if it’s possible to make an mmorpg, but I think people that are working with the multiplayer will accomplish this…
It would be good if you have some knowledge in the game engine…
I’d like to see the sketches and ideas for the game… otherwise I can’t tell u if starting this project would be a good idea…

If you need help with the game idea then that’s not a problem… if ur trying to make a mmorpg then u must know that the point of many mmorpgs are killing monsters and level up… Now, I like medieval so would recommend that there is a war going on and there would be various quest for helping to win this war…

giffard

your game idea sounds very very good …

If you want to make a MMORPG … I recommand that you use BZoo

BZoo is a kind of MORPG framework for Blender.

BZoo Thread on BlenderArtists section Python and Plugins

BZoo Thread on BlenderArtists section GameEngine

hope it helps …

Jean-Baptiste

locked, join one of the weekly posted MMPORG game threads and join another developer. perhaps together you can be successfull.

Alltaken