Make center of smoke cloud emit more or different light

I have a problem: I have a smoke simulation where mesh produces smoke inside it’s volume to make a muzzle flash and i need to make it emit white light from it’s center and more red from it’s borders. I have no idea how to make it.
Or maybe it should be created using different metods?

The color ramp node in your setup is adjusting emission color based on density, you should be able to just use that. Does just flipping the ramp around work? Or did I misunderstand?

Nope, whole cloud turns white. Maybe it’s because it has uniform density? I tried to animate it, but it has no effects.
Maybe there is a way to make it emit colors by rolor ramp but in radial direction? Like if it was a cylinder then it’s center would emit white and side faces would emit red.

Sounds like your density values are out of range and everything just ends up in the white part of the ramp. Try adding a math node right before the ramp, setting the mode to “multiply” and try some value like 0.1. Adjust the value until you get a nice color gradient.

Thank you! I’ve adjusted ramp flipping it and setting white to be very far to the right so that most of the ramp is red and it did work.
I’ve also set color of absorption and scatter to be defined by the same ramp and colors look pretty good