Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: [Addon] Pie Menu Editor 1.14.1

@roaoao I'm running into some difficulty organising my UI using the Panel Groups. For example I would like to hide the shading panel in the 'n' panel(The one with matcap and AO options). I would like this panel to be nestled away inside a button via a popup dialog. So I hide it from the ui and then add add the panel to a popup dialog. But the hide panel also hides it out of my popup dialog. It would be great if the hide panel had an option for where it hides the item from. That way users could hide a panel from the 'n' panel but add the panel to the 't' panel. I'm not sure if this is possible but I think it would give an extra level of control when editing the UI. Either way, keep up the awesome work! Love the addon and I'm glad to see you ditch the Pie Menu Editor name as this addon is much more than just a pie menu editor! Hopefully the name change will attract more users

I suggest something more like MagicUi or UIFactory name...the thing is that we can't do blender as fast as it is with pme.all is to find the best organization between built in panel and pme custom ui

Originally Posted by Jakro View Post
    I would like to hide the shading panel in the 'n' panel(The one with matcap and AO options). I would like this panel to be nestled away inside a button via a popup dialog. So I hide it from the ui and then add add the panel to a popup dialog. But the hide panel also hides it out of my popup dialog.
    Not sure, but it seems that PME generated wrong code for the panel. Check the code for that panel in popup dialog. If you have something like this:
    Code:
    panel(T.PANEL_name, ...
    Repleace it with:
    Code:
    panel("PANEL_name", ...
    Will fix this in PME 1.14.0.

Originally Posted by StroBlend View Post
    I suggest something more like MagicUi or UIFactory name...the thing is that we can't do blender as fast as it is with pme.all is to find the best organization between built in panel and pme custom ui
    MagicUI sounds good .

MagUIc?!?! SORRY but I will try to give some good options for the name! XD

PD: qUIck? qUIckflow? AllelUIa? Sorry again. Hahahahaha

IntUItive, and my favourite, FlUIdFlow.
    Last edited by Leafar; 07-Sep-17 at 16:57.

Magic UI seems a bit generic to me. There's already a Magic UV, and people might assume the two are related.

If you like flUIdflow, take a logo! A "ff" using your style and colors! XDDDD. And it is almost like an "i" and an "u". Hope you like it!

ff.png

Originally Posted by Leafar View Post
    If you like flUIdflow, take a logo! A "ff" using your style and colors! XDDDD. And it is almost like an "i" and an "u". Hope you like it!
    Logo looks cool, thanks. Let's choose the name together.
    I'm going to create a poll with suggested add-on names after Blender 2.8 release.

Thanks @roaoao I have another bug report though it seems. I am executing an external script for applying all mirror modifiers to my selected objects. It works fine when running in the script window but doesn't behave correctly when run through pme. Here is the script. When ran from script window it will apply all mirror modifiers n the selected objects. when ran through pme it will only apply for one of the objects.

As for the name how about Blender Menu Editor, or bme for short
    Last edited by Jakro; 11-Sep-17 at 15:43.

Idea for a name:
    Pi-U​I

Originally Posted by Jakro View Post
    I am executing an external script for applying all mirror modifiers to my selected objects. It works fine when running in the script window but doesn't behave correctly when run through pme.
    The script works for me. You are using it in Command tab, right?
    Please export the menu and pm me it as a text.

1.14 will be released together with 2.79??

Originally Posted by Leafar View Post
    1.14 will be released together with 2.79??
    Blender 2.79 RC2 looks stable enough. So I'm going to release PME 1.14.0 as soon as I can.
    I need a couple of days to test the addon and record new videos.
    Here is one of them:

Yujuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Honestly, I have no words to describe your amazing work. It is just PERFECT.
    Last edited by Leafar; 12-Sep-17 at 12:00.

A nice new addition! Thanks!

Originally Posted by roaoao View Post
    blender 2.79 rc2 looks stable enough. So i'm going to release pme 1.14.0 as soon as i can.
    Here is one of them:

o.....m.....g
    Working on an epic creative project with superheroes, aliens and lots of T&A - stay tuned!
    My hardware: Core i5 4690 3.5ghz - Geforce 960 2GB - RAM 8GB, Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen&Touch
    My software: Blender, Krita | My BA sketchbook

Jesus this is insane I finally can kill properties panel and make them open as a popup icons top of the blender bar taking minimum amount of space :OOOOOO Hooolyy shiet this is best

Please tell me that I can also add hotkey for the button and the popup windows will open under my cursor that would be a godsend!!
    Last edited by fiendish55; 13-Sep-17 at 08:29.

We can imagine having a little panel on top of the outliner and by clicking on the buttons, that will open the popup.

Will update my version and try this !

I have too much difficulties to follow a soundless video, even if it's in japanese I would prefer having sound.

Fantastic!!!

Originally Posted by roaoao View Post
    Blender 2.79 RC2 looks stable enough. So I'm going to release PME 1.14.0 as soon as I can.
    Here is one of them:

I saw RIGHT JUSTIFIED option!

Icon buttons! Lalalalalala

Still don't know what half of the steps meant, but am still super excited!!!
    Solo artist & intermediate CG generalist. Speaks fluent ZBrush Daz iClone Carrara. Win10 VR-ready system

Originally Posted by fiendish55 View Post
    Please tell me that I can also add hotkey for the button and the popup windows will open under my cursor that would be a godsend!!
    Yes, it will be possible using Stack Key (with 1 slot).
    You just need to add panels to the stack key instead of popup dialog and assign a hotkey to it.

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast