Agnija (pronounced Agniya)

The first image is the latest update to the scene.

The second image the newest update to Agnija.

Any tips, ideas, or C&C welcome.

Attachments

Just some work and a HDR to test out lighting.

Attachments

Eyes are so big!

Was going to try and do a Pixarish character, but I guess that went out the window.

Made eyes smaller. Did some other stuff.

Attachments

Here she is. Know there are some errors and texture stretch, but I’m not worried about it. This is mostly a learning project.

Attachments

Started over with the full body. Gonna make the face over.

I also got a proper monitor with sRGB profile built-in. Was using a TV before that, while great, doesn’t reproduce colors the way other monitors do. That’s why my previous renders are odd looking. And another reason I am starting over.

Attachments

Here’s some updates.

Attachments

Clothes with cloth physics, rigged, etc. Pose is weak, but it’s just a start.

Attachments

New hair and clothes. Looks much better. The practice with the previous version was well worth it.

Attachments

Simple and quick draft for idea of what it’s going to look like. Any tips or ideas welcome.

Attachments

It needs more realism add a subsurf modifier to smooth it out more.

An update to the simple and quick draft.

Attachments

I got the armature going. Gonna need to do some tweaking to the eye bones and the hair dynamics and see what I can do.

Also, the latest scene render and also the latest scene render with some basic post-pro as a draft to see where I want to go with it.

Attachments

Here’s the tank top textured. I’m going to speed up the process. So far, so good, though.

Attachments

Here’s Agnija posed and some more modelling. I’m getting there.

Attachments

your works is great, the light,s shadow,s materials, color,s texture,s it,s all wonderful, your problem is with the modeling, i don’t mean to offend you , but i think you need to improve your skills on modeling human,s head,s , the body is important but for now as it,s going to be covered by cloth , it,s not going to be that important, the primary part,s you need to take care of are, the head , hand and feet,s thy are the most seeing part,s of human body, in every pose and scene
you can Ignore the feet for the time being as know must people actually don’t care about them , in fact some of them don’t like to even see them or touch them, so you can skip it in the time been

Really? I thought my modelling was the better part.

Right now I’m gonna go with the girl’s modelling and just focus on finishing the rest of the scene. Next time I do a human I’ll work more on the parts you suggest.

The feet looks great but the face and anatomy definitely needs some work. Something that might be helpful is to simplify the forms of the face. This picture might help, also if you’re modeling you should consider sculpting the figure instead.

Just more stuff.

Attachments

It’s fun, it’s a style i think . What the angle tells, i’m not sure.