Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I've begun combining Judy and Tigress a bit

Judy is missing some fur on her arm, which I didn't notice till after I had spent ~3 hours rendering this in UHD >~<

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tigress and Judy at the Beach HD.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	183.0 KB 
ID:	481636

Originally Posted by MirceaKitsune View Post
    However that's mostly for animations and not still renders, which I understand some render farms don't even accept. Also I need to see which types of simulations are supported nowadays
    Sheep it and Burp Both accept single image projects and split them across multiple render nodes (BURP does it in a better way in my opinion). Sheep it also accepts all kinds of simulations but the project can't be heavier than 500MB (for BURP the cache would have to be contained in the blend file and I don't remember which simulations allow that).

@Tomboz Pretty naughty but, playing with water on the beach ? Where is our Tigress ? They should be training to fight or something (and then the pose could be accidentally sexy).
    Last edited by ChameleonScales; 23-Apr-17 at 18:40.

Originally Posted by ChameleonScales View Post
    Sheep it and Burp Both accept single image projects and split them across multiple render nodes (BURP does it in a better way in my opinion). Sheep it also accepts all kinds of simulations but the project can't be heavier than 500MB (for BURP the cache would have to be contained in the blend file and I don't remember which simulations allow that).
    That is very good to know, thank you! Simulations on render farms are tricky for obvious reasons, but a way can always be found

Where did you get the rig for Tigris?

Well done. I like how neat hairs are. So accurate!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678