Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Great character rig! Also, in the video, is it a special effect - tilting camera? Is it for 'documentary' feel of the video? Anyway, thanks for sharing your work.

I'm loving this model. I only started using Blender a couple of months ago and I've learned so much from this!
    Having a character like this to work with just makes it so much easier to keep up spirits and keep on pushing. So thank you, I would never have had the retention to keep going if it hadn't been for you!

I'm dreaming of one day making a Master Tigress model as well as your Judy model =^_^=

Here's a couple of the renders I've done.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Judy Magic.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	663.5 KB 
ID:	467459

Name:	Sad Bunny Angel.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	467460

Originally Posted by Tomboz View Post
    I'm loving this model. I only started using Blender a couple of months ago and I've learned so much from this!
    Having a character like this to work with just makes it so much easier to keep up spirits and keep on pushing. So thank you, I would never have had the retention to keep going if it hadn't been for you!

I'm dreaming of one day making a Master Tigress model as well as your Judy model =^_^=

Here's a couple of the renders I've done.

Name:	Judy Magic.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	663.5 KB 
ID:	467459

Name:	Sad Bunny Angel.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	467460
    Awh... those are really wonderful and beautiful!

These are pretty good for a Blender beginner, especially if you have no background in 3D graphics. I would just say her eyebrows in the 2nd image are a bit too "S" shaped.

Originally Posted by ChameleonScales View Post
    These are pretty good for a Blender beginner, especially if you have no background in 3D graphics. I would just say her eyebrows in the 2nd image are a bit too "S" shaped.
    Wow, thanks a lot!
    I have no background in 3D at all, so I've just been asking around for advice and viewing tutorials to learn everything.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567