Video format for Twitter Upload

Hi All

I’m trying to get a video I’ve made to upload to Twitter for my work account but all I am getting is the message “Your Media did not process” I’ve output it as follows:

/uploads/default/original/4X/a/0/0/a003b4f9bc955fd12181fbfdb0ec40d1c3d522e6.jpgstc=1

As far as Twitters requirements are I’m within all the parameters, video is 29 seconds long, 1920 x 1080, I’ve also tried 720p.

I’ve tried outputting to a .MOV file but Twitter then says “This file format is not supported”

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Cheers for any replies.

Tom

Attachments

OK so I’ve tried countless variations including downsizing the resolution and bitrate, changing the audio bitrate, tried mp4 mov etc but nothing processes.

Interestingly if I choose MPEG from the Output Panel and set the encoding format to Quicktime H264 it creates a MOV file and allows it to start uploading before failing to process, where as if I choose H264 from the Output panel and the same encoding it says it’s the wrong file type and won’t even attempt to upload.

I’ve uploaded a video that I downloaded from my iPhone no problem and when I check it’s details I can see it’s got similar settings to my file I’m trying to create.

UPDATE:

I managed to get a 20 second video on.

So it appears that despite saying that you can upload 30 seconds of video, if you are uploading from a desktop, it actually seems that 20 seconds is as far as I can push it before it asks you to “trim” the video resulting in a failure to process everytime.

Apparently if you can upload via the app it’s easier but the snag is that I have an iPhone but, also have a firm hatred of iTunes and as such refuse to put it on my computer, so getting the video onto my phone is proving difficult.

THANK YOU!!!

I just benefited a lot of saved time thanks to finding this post! :slight_smile: You’re right, under 20 seconds seems to be the key. :smiley:

Aidy.

No problem.