Personality Test

Okay I know some people may hate online personality tests, but have you taken the myers-briggs test before. This thing is amazing. It completely nails your personality. You read the descriptions of your strengths and weakness and it is scary how it describes you. Anyway it is a very professional test. The jung test seems very similar to it. Anyway, here is a version of the test. Take it seriously, think about the questions. You will get amazing results. (This may be old news to everyone, but i did a search and found no topic on this)

Here is the link:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

vote on your personality (after the test of course). It would be neat to see if elysiun attracts people of similar personalities. I think it will also allow people to understand why different people that post here say what they say and why.

Go here for a description of your results.

I am:

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
44 25 50 22

My personality can be summed up as a thinker.
Famous INTP peope include, Einstein, Newton, Pascal, Socrates, and Filburt from “Rocko’s Modern Life”

Ok I took the test, but why would I want to give away that kind of information. Anyway, the survey tells me that I’m, “very expressed judging personality.” What a bunch of hoo-hee. :wink:

Mine is ESTP, although it only somewhat sounds like me, I seem to have characteristics of ESTP and INTP.

Mystery

ISTP and I think it’s bang on. I scored really high on the Introverted and Thinking preferences with tinges of Sensing and Perceiving. But truthfully I still think that DIY is the acronym that best describes my personality…hehe…

ENTP…

Intuitive

INTJ - more or less accurate.

INTJ-“Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ’s Achilles heel.” awww :frowning:

Interesting, so far most people that have voted fall under the “NT” temperament catagory.

These people are “knowledge seekers”. They are the Rationals

There are no “security seekers” so far, and the “senastion seekers” and “identity seekers” are tied for second place.

For more info on the temperaments (where I got ALL of this information):

EDIT::

don’t worry fly you have a lot of excellent traits as well

INTJ

Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

ESTJ

Juding was 59 I thought, moderatly person, good will to help people or something. No idea what it really means. :expressionless:

ENTJ

Not too badly off mark I’d say.

Martin

ENTJ people make more money and are more highly educated in general. They are also the least common. At least according to the link i posted earlier.

INTJ…seems quite accurate…
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
56 62 75 44

Did anyone else get IDiOT?

ENTJ
Enterprising Newbie Tries Joke

Chimpoid

ISJT

Brian

i got

Your Type is
ESTP
Extroverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
89 50 1 33

and it says

You are:

* very expressed extrovert
* moderately expressed sensing personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality[/quote]

INFJ

iNTj

INFP. 89% Introvert :wink:
The descriptions seem to fit me pretty well %|

i got INFJ,very accurate %|

INFJ-If they have also achieved a good amount of life wisdom, they can become powerful forces, such as Jesus (INFJ) and Mahatma Ghandi (INFJ).

ISTP

Famous ISTP people include:
Charles Bronson
Tom Cruise
James Dean
Clint Eastwood
Burt Reynolds

Says it all 8) [/quote]