20th Century FOX - Intro

Hey guys, I’ve created a 20th Century FOX movies Intro, and would love to hear any thoughts.

It’s my first CG project[I]

• Created in blender in 6 days by me, so don’t judge too hard, I didn’t have professional Hollywood CG artists to help out alright :slight_smile:
  • Rendered at 240 samples
  • Post-processing[I] (lens flares) done in After Effects

I’ve been creating the project by pausing the original video and recreating what I saw from scratch. All the modeling, texturing, camera, field of view, etc were measured by eyes, no tracking or anything like that involved.

(Watch full screen or you will see an aliasing going on there in a small player)

[/I][/I]

You can compare it to the original if you would like to
ORIGINAL VIDEO:

By the way, if you would like too check out my site (free blender video tutorials) you can find it here:
https://cgblender.com/

Attachments

1 Like

I wish I could make tutorials all day long, but unfortunately my job is taking all my time.
I’m going to make some more tutorials in the future (maybe a few weeks). And if the Patreon campaign receive some more support, I’ll just leave my job and make tutorials full time.
But, as of now, this tutorial is only about 5% finished, and don’t get me wrong, I really want to make more and better tutorials for the channel, I just don’t have the time and resources to do it at this moment, but I’m trying to make it work.

Hello
Cocobi
YouTube