Using the Dope Sheet for complex scenarios.

-Can someone tell me, if it exists, what the ‘Animation Render’ hotkey is?

-I have found on my own that if I enter sqrt(2) as a z-coordinate, then I can use a better value for height. To how many decimal places, or what accuracy, are square roots kept as numeric values on points or objects in blender?

-Can someone tell me, if it exists, what the ‘Animation Render’ hotkey is?

Look in the Render menu at the top of the blender interface

stc=1

Attachments

Numerical values are stored as 32bit floatong point values. Look it up from google to see the limits and relative precision.

You can expect floating-point numbers to be kept to the maximum available precision of the CPU, and for operations such as square-root to be carried out by the appropriate CPU instructions, regardless of what appears on your designer display.

By relative precision I meant that depending on the magnitude of the number (0.1, 100, 100000 etc) the relative precision is the same, but absolute precision is not as mantissa has a fixed number of bits. With integer numbers it is the other way: absolute precision is the same over full value range, but relative precision (difference between adjacent numbers) differs over full range.

It’s all right, and yes thankyou everyone. I had enough idea by the 2nd reply anyway!

A computer’s floating-point number is represented in what’s called “scientific notation,” as a normalized mantissa and an exponent. Thus, “0.1” = 0.1000e-01, “100” = 0.1000e+04 (I think), and so on. You are entirely correct in observing that integers and floating-point are entirely different beasts.