Where did you guys start?

Hi my name is Ethan and I’m 15 years of age and I want to get into 3D art. I’ve been drawing for the last 3-4 years and I wanted to do 3D art recently cause I think it would be fun and challenging, like drawing for example. What made me want to get into 3D modeling/art was seeing the movie Zootopia made by Disney. Don’t know why, but it made get into it but I just have a passion for it now and some day wish to work for them. So my question is where did you guys start? I looked for tutorials on YouTube and Google but I couldn’t find what I wanted. If there are any good YouTube tutorials or Google tutorials please link them in your reply. I know Disney uses a lot of in-house stuff based on Maya but I just don’t have the money to afford Maya. I wanted to use Blender for a couple of reasons:

1: Pretty obvious (Its free)

2: Just to get a grasped on what things in 3D look like.

3: It would help me out in the long run.

These are the only reasons I can think of right now but I’m certain there’s more I can think of. I know I’m going to learn this over night but it gives me a new thing to learn. I like challenges and ones that I can really benefit from. I’m also new to this but I got the basics down and how to navigate through Blender so that won’t be an issue but if you have any good basic Blender in depth tutorials that would be great!

Thanks for reading,

~Ethan