3d cat model

hello,
I am new to 3d character modelling, i have been trying to create a 3d cat using sculpting features of blender for a few months. I am posting the model of the head which I sculpted recently for your kind feedback. My goal in this project is to create a high poly 3d model of a cat ( all quadrilateral polygons ) with detailed texture. Thank you in advance for your kind feedback.

The sculpt looks very accurate, well done. I would love to write something more meaningful but I think It is already perfect for a retopology base.

Thank you Alvarocgi. Your comment is highly appreciated.

The general shape of the head is good. The ears are far too thick though. The ears on cats are very thin. I think it will be hard to get the required thickness in sculpt mode.

Also the inside of a cat’s ear is very detailed. And where the outside of the ear meets the skull is quite complex, it doesn’t just meet the skull like that.

Good luck with it though. You’ve chosen quite a complex subject to sculpt.

Thank you bliz for your kind feedback. I may not have given proper attention while sculpting the ear specially the interior. In this post I have tried to make some changes , the thickness of the ear has been decreased and the shape has been slightly modified.
Unfortunately the reference images that I have been seeing does not give too much details about the ear interior.