Rejected thread?

Hi. Is it possible for my thread about realtime outlines to be public at last? I posted it over 24h ago in textures & materials branch . I know, it contained URLs, but any information would be nice. Do i have to wait for it, or try to post it again without URLs?

I have the same problem here. I haven’t gotten any notifications on whether my thread is still on hold or rejected for some reason…
I’m working on something and the deadline is tomorrow :frowning: Really hanging on a line …

Limited Rights on new users. - These restriction apply to prevent spam and bot attacks
[LIST=a]

• New users are users with a post count below 10 (Hint: add some valuable critics to the “Forum Gallery“)
  • No URLs allowed in posts
    [/LIST]
    Quote from the forum rules. After you get some more posts in they won’t have to go through the moderation process. Bear in mind a moderator has quite a few other things to do in the meantime. Everyone here went through the same thing. :slight_smile:

If your post doesn’t violate our forum rules (e.g. spam, inappropriate content, etc.) then it will be approved. It typically doesn’t take us longer than 24 hours to approve a post. Please be patient with us.