Orange lamp interior

Hi guys, new interior :slight_smile: I focused on photorealism and tried create as good photo as I can. I am looking for some feedback on where it can be improved.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

Awesome job! Main thing that is off are the logs. Feels too uniformed. The believably to it seems pretty nice and I don’t see anything off other than being stark white for both ceiling and walls. This is only to my preference anyway but try breaking up the two and see how it looks.

I think it looks great. The furniture and books looks awesome.
The thing that bothers me is that the basket for the logs looks unpractical which makes it looks kinda unreal.
The celling and walls need some minor color variations, try adding a little dirt in the crevices.
same goes for the fireplace, It’s to perfect. try adding some dirt.

Thanks for your comment ! I will make some changes and upload new render

It is very nice, though I have a couple of remarks.
The image looks imbalanced in terms of composition. You have all these details and colours on the left side of the image and no details on the right. And, the orange lamp, despite being emphasised by the name as central to composition, is totally lost on the foregroud of these bookshelves.

Also… I am a bit confused by the style of the room. Nice patterns on the ceiling and at the same time modern furniture and fireplace… Could be, not something terribly wrong with it, just looks a bit… incosistent? Not sure, you’r the judge :slight_smile:

looks great
the lighting is perfect
hhowever the trees in the backgroung look a bit flat
thats just nit picking great work

Looks great. Nothing to add except it is day and you are having the lamp on inside. Haha.

Composition wise i would wonder how it would look if you let the sky have more detail to fill the empty white space. And then maybe experiment with the sunlight and try to make it abit warmer. I think that would be nice.

Rest of the image is fine. Would not change a thing honestly.

Thank you very much for your comment :slight_smile: Composition is my weakness, I often just try create a photorealistic visualization and forget to other aspects of good image.

Thank you very much for your comment :slight_smile: Composition is my weakness, I often just try create a photorealistic visualization and forget to other aspects of good image.

thanks you :slight_smile:

thank you :slight_smile: maybe I will open this project again and I will try your sugestions

Very nice… shutters feel like it needs color differentiation too just like the wall and ceiling comment. If you change the colors of the shutter then that might balance the pic like Margenta mentioned.