Jordan Reece 2016 Demo Reel

Hello everyone! Please take a look a my demo reel i recently put together. It will be updated at the end of the year. Please feel free to critique any work you would like to! All of this is over the past year and it is my first one. Ive been working in blender since 2012 and i am 15 years old looking to use this as a profession. Thanks for watching! :slight_smile:

Hi, my answer might not be exactly what you are looking for, but still I think it might help you.
For such a young age, your work seems rather good. However, if you really want to do this for a living, I would suggest to concentrate on something else than superheros. Usually (and especially in the beggining of a career) people will want you for something more practical. If it’s your passion, sure, leave some of it in and one day you might get exactly the job you want, but you have to work yourself up there.
Also, find some proper e-mail address. I know its harder every day, but numbers in your address seem terribly unprofessional.

cheers

Thanks for the tips! I’ve focused around superhero and comic book characters because I’ve always felt the need to recreate whatever I’ve watched in some way, and this has been my way of recreating iconic movie scenes in some fashion but i will definitely look into creating a bigger variety of 3D models.

in the animation section you have got too many cuts and the scenes are much too short to show what you are able to do. make longer scenes where a customer can see animationsequences not only bits.